Chapter 10

"I've set everything up for you guys to have this cook off." Kyle's set the last ingredients down.

We're having a cook off, just because these boys argued about who the better cook is.

Boys... can't let anything go, can they?

When we finished the food we had Jason try it and tell us who's is better.

Obviously it was mine. "Don't be mad Drew." I joke as his jaw is dropped since he didn't win.

Andrew pov

I already knew I was going to lose since Julie cooks really good. I just thought since me and Jason were friends he would pick me, but I'll get him back for that.

"How come you guys have never kissed in front of us." Lily pointed out. I looked at Julie and we shrugged.

"Kiss! Kiss!" Lily started to chant and rest of them followed. I have never had my first kiss. I've never even had a girlfriend.

I guess I'm going to have to wing it. Julie leaned in and so did I our lips were about to touch, but she pulled away.

I thought we were going to kiss. Now I  feel stupid. When I wasn't paying attention Julie faced my head towards her and leaned in.

This time we actually did kiss. My hand caressed her face as hers were still holding my face.

"Get a room." Jason chuckles. We both pull away and I blush a little from the kiss.

"You were the ones who asked us to kiss." Julie argued and stuck her tongue out at Jason as he chuckled.

🌹🌹🌹

"We've known each other for a while now, right." Julie nervously scratches her arm.

"Yea..." I say confused of where she's going with this. She sighed. "I have something to tell you."

"Go ahead." I sit down next her on the couch. "I never told you why I decided to come to this school." She licks her lips getting ready to say what she has to say.

"Before I went to middle school I had so many friends... but one day my best friend peed her pants, I took the blame, we switched pants and then she made fun of me... for something she did. Ever since then people bullied me because of that. That's why I decided to come to this school and move to this apartment."

A tear slid from her cheek, I felt bad so I wrapped my arms around her pulling her into a hug. "If she did that, she's not a best friend." I tighten the hug, but not to much.

"Let's get something to eat." I change the subject. She wiped her tears and gets up.

"Let's go." She puts on a fair smile. Im going to have to get her to smile. Maybe today's the day.

We walk out of the room and hop in my car. I turn the music on and we drive to mcdonalds, her favorite place.

"Let's sit in the booth." She points out and leads me there. We talk and laugh the whole time.

"Julie, I..." You can do this Andrew, just say it. "I like you, anf by like I mean like like." I bite my lip waiting for her rejection.

But instead she smiled and leaned in for a hug. "I like you too." She smiled.

"So, will you be my girlfriend? like for real, for real." I scratch the back of my neck.

"Yes." She cupped my cheeks and leaned in for a kiss.

A few years later

We haven't had kids yet, but she's 3 months pregnant, I don't know if that counts though.

We got married an exact year ago from today, meaning it's our anniversary.

We're going to invite our friends over and go out to eat for celebration.

I love her, and she loves me, we've vowed to get over any fight we ever have, but we haven't ever had a fight... yet.

💖💖💖

Thank you guys so much for reading!!! I hope you enjoyed this story!!!

Luv u guys! Xoxo😙

Byyeee✌

💖💖💖