Chapter 4

Andrews pov

I heard a knock on the door so I went to go open it. Two girls stood in front of me, I'm guessing they were Julie's friends.

They were pretty, but not really my type. "C- come in." I mumbled opening the door more.

"Thanks." One of them said as she smiled warmly at me, I smiled back.

"Julie, your friends are here." I yell leading them to her room. I slightly creak the door open. "Come in."

"Hey, babe." I smirk as I open the door. She looks at me with a confused look, but then catches on that this is the prank.

"Hey." She smiles as I sit down on the bed and swing my arm around her neck. I give her peck on the cheek.

"Aww, you guys are so cute." One of them said. I noticed that the other girl hasn't talked at all since she got here.

I heard another knock on the door. So I got up and went to open it. It was my friends Jason and Kyle.

"What's up guys." We do our hand- shake that we've done since we were kids.

I lead them into Julie's room. "Who's that?" Jason whispered into my ear and I could feel he had a smirk.

"Who's who?" I ask thinking that he meant Julie. "The red head, she's kinda cute." I guess I was wrong. I ignored his question since I didn't know their names.

"Kyle, Jason, this is my girlfriend Julie and her friends." They seemed shocked as those words left my mouth.

"You finally have a girlfriend?" Kyle was really shocked. I've never been in a relationship before, so I can see why they would be shocked

"Why didn't you tell us?" Jason acted like he was disappointed, but then let out a laugh.

"Hey, what's your name?" Kyle asks the girl who hasn't talked at all, but instead of talking to him she rolls her eyes and ignores him.

"Fiesty, I like it." He smirked, as I just laughed at him. "This is Brie and this is Lily." Julie introduces them to my friends.

"So what do you guys want to do?" I ask them. No body says anything. Julie gets up from her bed and walks to the kitchen, probably to get some snacks.

Every body looked at me or behind me. "Wh-." I didn't finish my sentence due to water being dumped all over me.

"Again?" I mumble to myself. They all laugh at me so I leave the room letting them think that I was gonna change, when in reality I went to grab some flour.

I quietly snuck up behind Julie and dumped the flour all over her covering her from head to toe. I laughed as she left the room. I followed after her and so did the others. I grabbed some left over cupcakes.

Julie grabbed the thing of eggs and shared them with her 2 friends. I shared the cupcakes with Kyle and Jason.

The war ended with cupcakes and eggs smashed on the doors, windows and floors. Although it was fun, we had to clean this up, and it took a lot of time.

Julie and I cleaned up in the kitchen, Kyle and Brie cleaned up her room, and Lily and Jason cleaned the living room.

Once we were done cleaning we decided to go in the living room and watch a movie. I think Kyle was able to pull off his charms on Brie because it looked like they were having fun, same goes for Lily and Jason.

We sat in this order Julie, me, Kyle, Brie, Lily, and Jason. Julie rested her head on my shoulder and I rested my head on top of her head. We ended up falling fast asleep in the middle of the movie. I could stay like this forever and never be uncomfortable.

🌹🌹🌹

Julie's pov

All of us were awake except for Drew, he was deep in sleep. Everybody had already left so they could go get ready for school. Since they were gone I decided to wake up Drew, in an annoying way.

This time instead of water I went to grab two pans and started hitting them together. He still wouldn't wake up. He sleeps threw every thing.

I guess I'll make bacon while I wait for him to wake up. "Bacons ready." I call out even though he's asleep.

I heard a thump hit the ground and I'm guessing it was Drew. "I heard bacon." He said rubbing his eye sleepily as he ran into the kitchen.

Now I know how to wake him up.

💖💖💖

Thank you guys for reading!!! I hope you this story! Don't forget to vote!!!

Luv u guys! Xoxo😘

Byyeee✌

💖💖💖