Chapter 5

"My head hurts." Andrew said as he sat next to me on the couch. "Probably from when you fell this morning."

I said and he gave me a questioned look. "I don't remember that." He scratched the back of his head.

"Of course you don't, anyways I'm going out with my friends, you want to come?" I asked as I got up from the couch.

"Nah, I'm gonna hang out with my friends later." He reached for the remote and turned the channel to soccer. "Ok I'll see you later." I walked out the door and to my car.

🌹🌹🌹

"That life guard is cute!" Lily says as she starts to drool over him. "You're starting to drool." I let out a laugh. "I am?" She asked and I nodded.

"You think every one is cute." Brie rolls her eyes.

"Well, he is kinda cute." I jump in. They both look at each other and back at me.

"What about your boyfriend?" Lily smirks. My jaw drops, I completely forgot our little prank.

I'll just keep it going. "Just because I have a boyfriend doesn't mean I can't say another guy is cute." I explain.

"Does that mean he can say another girl is pretty?" Brie asked. I bite my lip.

"Um... no?" I scratch my arm nervously. "Was that a question or a statement?" Lily raised her eyebrow.

"Is that guy checking you out?" I quickly change the subject, but there's actually a guy there so... y'know.

Lily turns around to face him and he smiles at her. "I'll be right back." She got up and went to talk to them while I chuckled.

"So, how long have you and Andrew been dating?" Brie lays back on the chair letting the sun beam down on her.

"Um...a month." I hope Andrew won't be mad since I'm still going on with this.

"How did you guys meet?" Oh no. Let's see, got to make something up on the spot, no pressure at all.

Hmm...

"It was raining... and I didn't have a sweater, so... he came up to me and offered it to me, after... that we've been hanging out." Good thinking Julie, you're so smart.

I know. Don't be cocky. I'm not. Yes you are. No. Yes. No. You're stupid. I hate thinking to myself. Somehow I always manage to start an argument.

"And you decided to share apartments after that?" She asked and I nodded. "That's cute." She smiled.

🌹🌹🌹

Andrew pov

"How'd you meet your girl?" Kyle asked. Of course we forget to tell them it was a prank. I'm sure Julie won't mind if I keep it going, but what to say...

Something heroic.

Hmm... I know.

"I was at this cafe on the other side of where she was sitting, and then there was a person in all black that came, and he grabbed her and put a knife up to her, saying that if the cashier doesn't give him the money he'll kill her, so I ran up from behind and jumped on him saving her life, and causing fight, that I won." Nailed it. I deserve an award for that.

"Never would've thought you had the guts to do that." Jason took a big gulp of his water, and then we went back to playing soccer.

We started out with the ball so Jason passed it over to me and I ran to the corner and kicked the ball really hard  making it curve and enter the goal as the goalie seemed to get angry.

I smirked and then proceeded with the game. The other team started out with the ball, so I had to try and steal it, which I did successfully.

In the end we won.

🌹🌹🌹

"Where have you been?" Julie asked as I entered the apartment. "Out with the guys." I don't want her to know that I'm in the soccer team yet.

I don't really want to share that because usually girls always love me just because I'm a soccer player, or are friends with me just because of that, but Julie sees me as a regular person, and I like that.

"Oh I have to tell you something." I said sitting down next to her on the couch. "So do I." She said.

"You go first." I suggest letting her speak. "No, you go." She said. "How about we say it on 3.

"Ok... 1..." She started it off. "2..." I said the next number "...3." She finished off.

"My friends think the prank is still going on." We both say in a unision. "Did you tell them how we met?" She asked biting her lip.

"Yea, did you?" I raised my eyebrow. She let out a sigh. "Yup." She popped the p.

"What did you say?" She asked. I told her what I said and she told me what she said.

We then mashed our stories together just in case they start questioning. I felt kind of embarrassed about my story. I think I might of went over board.

💖💖💖

Thank you guys so much for reading!!! Hope you like it! Don't forget to vote!

Luv u guys! Xoxo 😘

Byyeee✌

💖💖💖