Chapter 8

"My boyfriend, he was shot... in the chest. They don't know if he's gonna make it." Her lip quivered and a tear slid from her cheek.

I feel bad. "I'm sorry." Is all I manage to let out. "You don't have to be, but I'll see you later." She stood up and was about to walk away.

"Where are you going?" I stood up confused. "I have to sneak in and see how he's doing." She must have been talking about her boyfriend.

"Could you help me sneak into Julie's room?" I raise my eyebrow. Maybe she can help me see her.

"I'll show you." She gestured for me to follow her and I did. We went to a window on the side of Julie's room. Surprisingly her boyfriend was in the room next to Julie's.

We climbed up the building and went into the separate windows. "Bye." And with that I entered the window to see Julie, still asleep.

"Julie, please wake up. I don't know what I would do without you. You're the only person I could actually talk to without mumbling, and to know, that you may never wake up breaks my heart." Tears started to flow. I dropped my head on the bed, I didn't want her to leave so soon.

I felt something start playing with my hair. I looked up to see Julie awake. I smiled and wiped the tears away. She smiled back.

"You came back." I pulled her into a hug. "Oww... My head." I ignored her comment and stayed in the same position. She's only been in a coma for less then a day, and she's awake.

I love h-... wait, what. I love her?.......... Forget it. I'm not going to act like I didn't fall in love with her. I can't deny my feeling for Julie anymore.

And I know I said I'd tell her when she wakes up, but I'm to chicken. At least she's awake.

I'm thankful to have her back in my life.

🌹🌹🌹

Julie pov

It's been a few days since I was in the hospital. Andrew explained what happened to me. I'm thankful that I'm still alive.

"Julie your friends are here."

"Send them to my room." I yelled. A few seconds passed and they came in. "Hey." I smile at them.

"What do we have planned for this sleep over?" Brie rubbed her hands together.

"I was thinking we could do something to Andrew." Lily had a devilish smirk.

"I like your thinking." Brie had a smirk too. "Can we?" They both turned to me.

"Why are you asking me?"

"He's your boyfriend."

"Oh, right... let's do it." A smirk forms on my face. This is going to be good. He might be mad, but he'll get over it.

"So what's the plan?" Brie runs her hands together. I can't wait.

"When he falls asleep, we're going to sneak in his room and and pour water all over him." I smile at them as they just frown.

"That's not good enough." Lily sits  down in the bean bag chair relaxing.

"I have a better idea." Brie snaps her fingers as if her idea was the best out there.

"Let's here it." I sigh as she licks her lips getting ready to say what she has to say.

"We sneak in his room while he's sleeping, quietly go in his closet, creep him out to where he's afraid to sleep, and then scare the crap out of him." She seemed really excited as those words left her mouth.

"We have to wait for him to fall asleep, so in the mean time let's watch a movie." I suggest. "I'll get the popcorn." Lily gets up and runs to the kitchen.

When she comes back her face looks a little disappointed. "We have a problem." She bites her lips.

"What is it?"

"Andrews friends are here." She says disappointedly. "There's no problem with that, we could just creep them all out." I smirk.

This is going to be great. I can't wait to see the look on their faces. It's going to be priceless.

"Ok, so let's get on with the movie." Brie turns to the movie and we eat all the popcorn within seconds.

💖💖💖

Thank you guys so much for reading!!! Hope you like this story!!!

Luv u guys! Xoxo😙

Byyeee✌

💖💖💖