Chapter 1

''Oww'' I mutter as I stumble into my room and manage to face plant.

How did I trip without anything being on the way? I don't know.
''Hello there floororo''I say happily to the floor.
''Nice seeing you again''I say as I smile sarcastically at the floor.

''Chel what are you doing?''
Ahh!my favourite person in the whole wide world.

Sarcasm sarcasm sarcasm.

"Just chilling with flororo''I say as I stand up and look at Ash who's leaning at the door,staring at me with an amused smile.

Ashton drew McCain aka my twin brother.Blonde hair,Brown eyes and dimpled cheeks that makes any girl go on her knees and get her ready to get gagged.Haha jk don't kill me.

Anyways,he's not the usual football player bro who's super handsome and is a player.

He's the cute nerd and is in heads over heels for a girl named Jesse whatever her last name is.
We're both 17,he being the older one by 1 min and 36 second.

Oh and heyho!I'm Chelsea Jules McCain.Brown hair,Brown eyes and u g l y.
I feel blessed when I look at Ash.

Sarcasm.

''You're an idiot''he says while laughing.

''Why don't you just shoo?'' I say as I push him out and close the door shut.I go to my window to see if its about to rain or not.

"Eh,I don't think it'll rain today"I mutter as I pout.
The thing is,I love love LOVE rainfall.After pouting for some minutes i decide to take a shower.

Just as I about to go the the bathroom,my phone begins to ring.I look at my phone to see it was my bestfriend.

"Chelllll guess whatttt!?" She screams as soon as I answer my phone.I cringe at the her shouting,cause trust me she ain't always this hyper.Being hyper is my thing.

My bestfriend aka Taylor rose Evans,black hair,bright blue eyes and the Queenbee of our school.

"Lalallal?"I sing song and wait for her reply." What?"she asks,I can literally imagine her face scrunched up."You know what I don't even wanna know"she says before I got to say anything else.

"Speak miss"I say in a posh accent.

"Oh yeah so basically,Ryan asked me out!YEYYY" she screams onto the phone.

Ugh fuck fuck fuck fuckkkkkk!

Ryan Ken Stones is the asshole of our school.Blonde hair,blue eyes and a shitty ego that makes girls swoon over him.Not football captain but definitely built and tall.He's the son of our principal and you can guess,he gets everything he wants.e v e r y t h i n g.The fact that the fucktards' middle name is Ken..hahahahahahha stupid!

And Taylor has this major crush on him since ever.The reason I hate him?

Well I don't really know.It was a hate at first sight thing.If you know what I mean.

"Oh hell no!"I scream onto the phone."what why?"she asks confused "you know I don't like him right?"I snap which I bet she rolled eyes at.

"Chel come onnnn,you hate him for no reason,just give him a chance"she says pleadingly.
I frown and nod until I noticed she can't see me."Fine"I sigh as she screams YET AGAIN!

"CHILL WOMEN WTF!"I scream back at her.Only if she knew I'd never give that kid a chance.
I just hate the way he breathes like he owns the oxygen,little peasant!
"Okay then chel! See ya tommorow"she says before hanging up.I shrug and go to the bathroom to take a long ass shower.

Time to hit the hay for the little baby.Oh who's the little baby?

Me duhhhh.
-----------------------------------------------------
Hey guys!I know it's a shitty chapter and is probably going to be a shitty story butttt(lol butt) if you like it,don't hesitate to comment and also if there's anything wrong or anything I can improve,tell me without shying out ~A