"Are you seriously turning it down? Not everyone wants you there, you should be honoured that I'm inviting you after dating him."

Hunter laughed in his face.

"I've never been to one of your parties. Have you ever stopped to think why?" Hunter snaked his arm around Jacob's waist and pulled their bodies together. "Because they're boring and I'd rather be snogging this guy instead of being hit on by desperate girls."

Jacob pursed his lips together, trying to keep back his amusement as Joe's shock slapped him in the face.

He and Hunter were not aware that the pack had walked over and were standing behind them.

"What?" Sam questioned, making them turn. He was frowning at Joe. "You can leave now." Joe's friends who had been watching lowered their heads and turned away with embarrassment, not expecting him to be shot down so fast.

Jacob watched him turn and slump away. He liked to keep himself to himself but Hunter was clearly different.

Sam got jealous when people outside of the pack talked to his Alpha. They wanted him all to themselves but of course, Jacob was an exception.

All of a sudden, Jonah, Ricky and Harrison all dropped to one knee and bowed respectfully. Zac hesitated but did the same. Sam and Hunter glanced around when they received funny looks but they had heard Jacob's howl and his words last night.

He was their leader and it was only the right thing to do in his presence.

"Boys, get up," Hunter sighed and scratched the back of his head. He knew other wolves go to this college and really hoped they didn't see Jacob because they'd most likely do the same. "Not in public, okay?"

They quickly stood up but felt very, very proud. Their families could not believe that their children were part of a pack that included a God.

Just then, the bell rang and Jacob rolled his eyes.

"I told you we'd be late."

* * * * *

After Scott picked them up from college and arrived home, he handed a huge bag of clothes to his son.

"I know you've had a growth spurt and you've been borrowing Hunter's clothes for the past few days. So I bought you a lot of new stuff that will actually fit you properly," He chuckled.

Jacob smiled happily which caused Hunter to watch in fascination.

"Thanks, Dad."

William stood and examined him.

"It's not fair. You're my little brother and you're bigger than me."

"Better hit the gym then William," Anthony chuckled and patted his shoulder.

"Yes!" Sam came out of nowhere with an excited bounce to his step. "I need a gym buddy."

"No, I never said I would-"

"Great. I'm going tomorrow." Sam grinned. He knew William might be feeling a little left out with all the focus on his brother.

"See," Hunter chuckled. Sam was always so full of energy so he could spend hours in the gym and out train everyone. He is very strong and incredibly motivated. "That was easy."

William groaned and walked into the kitchen. Sam decided to follow and talk about his training schedule because he was deadly serious about needing someone to work out with.

"I'm gonna go get changed," Jacob mumbled and walked towards the stairs as Anthony pulled some shorts out of a bag for Hunter.

"I brought these over, just in case you wanted to chill in the pool?" His eyes watched with extreme caution, knowing it was a rough subject for his son.