I raised her chin up to look at me, tears were streaming down her face. "I was just bored a-and I wanted to learn to draw just like mummy did to you," she said in between sobs.

I hugged her again, "I'm sorry," I whispered, "How about I go to the store nearby and get you some sweets, would you forgive me if I did that?"

"I don't want," she whispered.

"Zoella, look at me," I said and pulled a weird expression. She obliged and raised her head, her lips curving up slightly from the corners. I pulled another one and she pushed my face away, getting out a quiet laugh.

I stayed in place, my hair covering my face. Seconds later, she removed my hair from my face.

"Boo," I said and she screamed and laughed loudly.

I smiled at her and kissed her nose then laid her on the bed, lying beside her as well.

"Am I forgiven?" I asked.

"Are you going to get me the sweets?" she asked, smiling.

"I thought you didn't want?!"

She shrugged. "Okay, I will go get sweets but stay with Charlie, alright?" she nodded vigorously. I smiled.

"And?" I asked, waiting for her to complete.

"And call you if something is wrong," she said.

"Good girl, am not going to be late," I whispered, kissing her cheek one last time before getting up.

"Get me a lot," she said as I opened the door.

I looked at her, "As long as you keep that smile on your face, I will get you whatever you want." she smiled wider.

I gave her one last look and got out of the room, closing the door behind me.

I leaned against it, sighing.

Going out in the state I was in was probably the stupidest decision to make, but, whatsoever, if it was the only way she would be happy then so be it. The store was just right at the corner, nothing would happen to me or to her.

I walked slowly to the door, putting my shoes on. I didn't have to change clothes, I was still wearing my black shirt and jeans from school, too lazy to take them off.

I opened the door and closed it, locking it behind me then started walking.

*Flashback*

"I want to eat spaghetti with meatballs."

"Monkey, can you choose something easier?" It has been over a week since I told Zoella what really happened to Mum, Dad, and Adam. Two weeks since I found them.

Two weeks that felt longer than my whole life combined together.

"But I want to eat spaghetti with meatballs," she insisted.

"How about nuggets?" she shook her head, frowning.

"Pasta?" she shook her head again.