Sensei Wu then went to check how the others were doing, and if there was any hot water he could fill his teapot with.

"This is boring, let's go to the others", Kai said as he stood up, but noticed that Lloyd didn't get up from his bed. "... Lloyd?"

"I don't want to", he replied shortly and looked at the red ninja.

"Why?", Kai then thought about everything that had happened for the past months. "... you know, it wasn't Skylor's fault"

"It wasn't Skylor's fault?", Lloyd hissed, venom in his voice as he stood up to face him.

"No! It was master Chen's fault", Kai defended with a frown.

"He might've been the big bad guy, but that doesn't mean that I am willing to accept the fact that you are dating with master Chen's daughter and the one who kidnapped Zane! And now you're expecting us to be friends with her!?", there was a sarcastic laugh before he spat out, "not a chance"

"Lloyd, everything that happened is in the past. She changed! Come on, you should understand out of everyone!"

"I wouldn't have worked alongside her if I didn't", Lloyd growled, more passive.

"She didn't have a choice, being on that island with her twisted father. She's a nice person on the inside, can't you just give her a break!?"

"Sure... A hundred feet away from me with a restraining order", Lloyd plastered on a fake smile and crossed his arms.

"Stop being ridiculous! You're being such a baby right now!"

"Am I being ridiculous right now? I'm sorry that I can't keep pretending that nothing is wrong when EVERYTHING is wrong and it's all thanks to her!", he exploded and took a step forward, forcing Kai to back off a little. "I will NEVER forgive her for what happened! She made my dad sacrifice himself!"

"She did no-!"

"She was a pART OF IT! She, along with her screwed up father and their criminal gang, is the REASON why my dad is DEAD!"

...

"Lloyd, I'm so-"

"Don't you dare try", he growled dangerously. "Go burn in Hell, along with your demonic girlfriend. You both belong there anyway"

With that, the blond boy pushed him out of their room and slammed the door.

Kai sighed as he made his way to the fourth wagon and knocked at the others' room.

"It's unlocked!", someone shouted from inside, and he slid open the door to see Jay, Nya and Zane on one side and sensei Wu, Cole and Skylor on the other side. There was no room for him to sit down, so he leaned against the corner near the door. The others greeted him and asked why Lloyd didn't come with him.

"He was tired", Kai lied, and no one questioned it any further.

They had a good time, chatting about memories and eating cookies that was on the small foldable table attached to the outer wall with a window. Nya and Jay were ecstatic and Kai found himself laughing at their jokes here and there. Zane was in a deep conversation with sensei Wu, and Cole chugged down his soda while watching the beautiful scenery outside. Skylor answered some random questions from Jay and Nya, but other than that she was staring out of the window too.

That was, until Cole decided to be rude towards Skylor. "So, was it fun to work under your dad?"

Skylor looked down on the floor while Kai glared at him. "Cole!"

"What? Just asking"

"That's not something you 'just ask'!"

"At least I didn't bring the enemy who has left undeniably big scars on the team!"