Chapter ' 7

The morning after was filled with a flouirsh of emotion and feelings.

I first was not sure what happened, and slowly as my body came awake I knew.

I had made a big mistake, but I didn't think I had surpringsly I thought it was all okay and I was under control.

It was fair from that, Louis cry out raged at first.

It was a few days later when my period calendar told me I hadn't had it, for the first in years it hadn't turned up, I instantly knew, the little quckie stick just confirmed it.

I confronted Louis later that evening, the quickie stick in my hand bag.

I sat him down on my couch, and told him.

"Louis" I breathed in deeply "I'm pregnant"

He was silent at first, but then went of like a cracker.

"Your what?" he had exploded.

"I'm pregnant" I repeated, but it went on deaf ears.

"How?" he demanded.

"With you"

"We didn't, I wouldn't" He spoke.

"Its your child" I trailed backwards "our child"

"No" he cried. 

"Yes, that evening" I refreshed his memory slowly.

"Yes, that evening, desire" he told me "yes, but we didn't I couldn't have"

"We did" I spoke.

He sat back down, his hands into fists.

I was not expecting this reaction, and if he lashed out now I knew I deserved it, every last bit.

But I wasn't sure what he was capable with, I wasn't sure if he had ever heard this news before.

He hadn't obviously.

"My girlfriend" he spoke "ex" he corrected "she died"

I held my breathe, so there it was the truth on his ex, she died.

Did he kill her?

"I didn't kill her" he confirmed to me "I wasn't that driven by insaneness"

I was quiet, I thought of the embryo within me, was it safe to be around him?

I had never been pregnant and never had a partner, I had never had a relationship like I created with Louis.

Louis was tense, as I sat quietly running through my options.

It wasn't me anymore. 

It was us, not in as Louis and I, but the baby and I now.

I had to decide for us.