Chapter 2 ~

I wandered into my day job, lifting the newsletter from the front desk.

I started to read on the first article and then diverted my eyes to the staff room, looking up Charlotte smiled, we worked at the same place both in the day and evenings.

"You went out early" she told me.

"Yea" I shrugged, I peeled of my jacket and slapped down the newsletter on the table.

"Did someone get lucky?" she asked, she had the hand on hip pose, and she smiled carefully.

"I didn't" I told her.

She turned back to her previous action which was to type on her phone.

"So tell me what was he like?" she asked.

"I didn't get lucky" I stated.

She shrugged "He seemed nice"

"We just chatted" I told her "end of story"

"Today we get the hot new lingerie in"she told me "you should try it"

"What are you trying to do?" I demanded squaring my eyes.

"Hook you up, I know a hot guy when I see one" she winked.

"I don't need hooking up"

"How old are you three?" Charlotte laughed "your nearly twenty two, Grace you need to get out and get dating"

I curled my lip "Don't" I warned her. She shrugged, furiously texting upon her mobile phone. I pulled off my scarf, and wrapped it around the back of a chair, I padded through into the shop, and started to hang the new line of lingerie, some of the pieces made me cringe, how could Charlotte even suggest me wearing something like this?

I found myself running through my schedule, I sold three pieces of new lingerie to hopeful young teens. I got lunch, and went down to the dance studio to work on the new piece. When I got to the studio doors, I found Louis there.

"Hello" I told him,

"Hi" he returned the greeting back, his eyes skimmed over me.

"What are you doing?" I asked him.

"Waiting for you"

"I'm going to class Louis, you said this evening, not this afternoon"

"I want you to come with me" he spoke.

"I can't" I protested silently.

"You can" he gripped my wrest tugging me forward, I was breathless wondering why he made me feel the way I did.

"I can't" I spoke.

"I want you to watch me"

"Why? What do you do?" I curiously enquired.

"I play soccer" he told me, he guided me away from the dance studio, and I find myself letting him take me.

He guided me into his car, and once I was seated he climbed into the drivers side.

He drove away.

I watched him in silence played soccer, he looked good, he looked really professional, I thought back to the class I was missing, I watched the team mates slowly troop away, I saw Louis and a guy argue, I couldn't here what about, I didn't know why. But I saw with my own eyes Louis hit the guy hard in the face, I gasp, and rushed down to stop Louis throwing blows at the male who was slouched in front of him, gasping for him to stop.

I reached Louis. "Stop" I silently begged him "please Louis stopped"

"Your scaring her" the guy bent over on the lawn with a blood red face told Louis.

"You shut up" Louis demanded shaking his hand.

The guy cleared of the soccer oval, and I turned to Louis.

"Why did you do that?" I asked watching him continue to shake his wrest before me.

"He said something about you" he told me his stare un moving.

"You shouldn't have done that Louis" I told him.

"You don't know what he called you" he spoke.

"What?" I was unsure of if I can handle the answer.

"He called you a bitch, someone I have got to shag"

I swallowed, before I let the shock consume me, Louis embraced me in a hug.

"You don't know me" I spoke against his shoulder.

"I don't know you but I want to" he told me.

He kissed me then, on the soccer field, our lips moved against each other's, he pulled me closer into his chest, his fingers brushed my cheeks, and arm.

I pulled back, not sure if I felt comfortable enough to kiss Louis, I didn't know who he really was, I didn't know why he had to hit someone because they called me a bitch, why did he have to protect me.

I pushed back further.

"What is it?" Louis spoke.

"Louis" I told him "I don't even know you"

"That will change" and he tugged me forward and breathlessly he kissed me, and the feeling that went with it, I'm not sure I hated or liked with pleasure.