Chapter 4 ~

I saw him again at the my front door, the next morning, I was wearing thin clothing, and slowly covered up my chest area. As his eyes smoothed over my tanned skin. I gulped.

"Louis" I said, a man passing by took a step back to view me.

Louis turned around and simply told him to "Piss of" to which he did. I dragged Louis into my apartment by the neck of his collar.

"What are you doing?" I demanded up at him.

His smile was delicate, playful.

"I'm coming to see you of course" he spoke.

His accent was sweet, leaving me with the normal breathless feeling.

"I cannot believe you" I told him, I trooped away. I cranked up the water, and stepped into the shower, my bare skin absorbing the heat. It felt uneasy known Louis was in my apartment, it was just me and him. What did that mean? What did he want. I saw him yesterday be offensive to a player on the field. This morning I saw him clear off an on looker. I slipped out of the shower and pulled up the towel. I trooped down my hallway looking for him, I didn't see him.

I trooped into my bedroom he was absent. I found him in my lounge an old photo frame in his hand he stared down intently the picture that it held. "That's my sister" I wondered if I should pry the photo from his hand, and demand him to leave. But he looked down at it with such softness. I wanted to know who he was what interest he had with me.

He sat down still gripping the photo in his large hands, he turned to me.

"What happened to her?" he asked.

I looked away, down to floor, ashamed.

I sat beside him, and delayed my response. He picked up on my nervous nature and put my hand in his, his hands were much bigger then mine.

"She died" I finally spoke.

"How?"

"My father" I trembled "she... was murdered" I say.

Louis sat straight beside me, his muscling body tensed.

"You do you have siblings?" I asked I kept my eyes level to his eyes, I hold my lips in check, as I begged not to cry.

"Yes" he told me "step siblings"

I was silent, I hoped the silence willed him to continue.

"I can't see them" he spoke "I've got a restraining order"

I could hardly look at him, Louis was violent then, I knew it, I saw it yesterday, but I didn't know why, I should have chucked him out then, ordered him away, gone to the local police station and filed a restraining order as well. But I didn't, he hadn't told me he was violent with his family, I wanted to believe otherwise I was not sure why I wanted think of him differently.It could be other reasons I decided, although I know when skimmed down to it, there were not many reasons why one would file a restraining order on the family member excepts out of harm, sacredness or abuse.

Instead I let Louis sit beside me, we had that type of connection then I decided we both were abused, or abusers or something along those lines. We both had to be running from someone or something unthinkable, I was solo on his stage, and he was possibly solo in his world.