Chapter Six

J O N A H

    The movie had just finished. "Okay what are doing next guys? Guys?" I looked around the livingroom. Everyone one was a sleep.

I looked at them on the floor. 'They sleep bad" was the first thought that came to my mind.

Andi slept horizontally across Buffy, Cyrus, and Marty (they slept vertically). Cyrus had one leg over Buffy's left leg. Buffy had her right leg over Marty's chest.

That really looks uncomfortable, but they also look together. I noticed that they were all holding hands.

Why aren't I on the floor?

Got to my feet and headed toward the hallway, "Jonah?" I turned and looked at the for on the ground. Cyrus looked around still half sleep.

And by half sleep I mean he would sit up then fall on his back snoring. I walked over to him, "Yeah, Cyrus?" He did opened his eyes or sit up this time. He just mumbled something... "Embwekrenmumpwetoo" my eyebrows furrowed. "What?" I didn't understand stand none of that. I shook him awake trying to be careful of others.

Waap!

The heck. Cyrus slapped me. I fell backwards. Cyrus shot straight up. His eyes widened, "I am so sorry." He whispered. "Why did you do that?" Cyrus got loose of Andi and Buffy's grips on his hand. "You were shaking me, well I didn't know you were you and to be honest I was t-terrified." Cyrus stood up and walk over to me, "what did you want anyway?" I looked at him suspiciously, "You called my name then mumbled something. I was trying to find out what." Cyrus stared at me... "So you scared me?"

"What no, I wasn't trying to... Nevermind. Bae--."

"What are you two doing?" Bex walks into the living room in her pajamas. "Nothing." I quickly answered. Cyrus stared at me for a moment. Bex just stood in front of us, "Jonah can we talk?" Bex walked into the kitchen. I new it wasn't a question so I followed.

In the kitchen Bex went into refrigerator, "So, You hungry Jonah?" My eyebrows furrowed in confusion, "At one in the morning?" She closed the door and had yogurt in her hands, "I guess not."  She sat in front of me.

I looked down at the floor a moment thinking to myself. When I lifted my head up I asked, "Why didn't you tell her?" Bex looked at me surprised.

She took in a full spoon of her yogurt, "Your asking a women who waiting thirteen years to tell her daughter she's her mother."
I nodded thinking true.

Bex stared at me, "But the difference between me and you is that I really didn't have the right to tell her that."(A/N: It was said in the first episode by both CeCe and Pops) "But I couldn't keep the secret from her any longer, because not only was it hurting me, but it would later hurt Andi."

"What does that mean for me?" I asked confused. "You aren't allowed to hurt my daughter like this. Going out with her best friend behind her back. That's a major no no. If her dad or Pops knew about you they'd have their shot guns out." My eyes widened.

I didn't know how to respond to that at the moment. So she continued, "I would have told her myself, but I saw you and Cyrus on the stairs holding hands and looking into each others eyes. Either you really like him or you have mixed feelings about Andi. Sort them out then pick." Bex grabbed her yogurt and left me in the kitchen. I sat alone for a second.

I really like Cyrus. I want to be with Cyrus, but the only reason I didn't break up with Andi is so that we'd still be friends and I didn't hurt her. I still don't.

I sighed walking out my room. Cyrus was going to through  his backpack. "What are you looking for?"

"My phone." he immediately replied with little emotion. "Oh, do you you want my help." I asked, "Nope." he replied simply.

Okay then. I sat on the couch. "Found it." the words came out of his mouth plainly. He didn't seem happy or sad or anything. "You okay?"

"I'm fine."

Uh Oh.

"Embwekrenmumpwetoo" Do  you think it means?

Guess what the what words means and I will comment on your profile.

Also I am so tired of typing the name 'Bex' and it auto corrects to 'Because'. It's annoying.

Three chapters BAM! For the three days I didn't update.