Chapter Four

M A R T Y

      I sat on the couch next Buffy; She was  trying to snuggle with me. Her legs crossed over mine, Her head on my shoulder, and our fingers intertwined.

I wanted to be focus on her, but what I saw earlier had me distracted. None of it is really my business. I shouldn't be in it.

I mean its just that if I were in that situation...  if Buffy was going out with somebody else and someone close to me knew I would want them to tell me. Right? Well I guess that really doesn't matter because I'm not in that situation. Plus everyone is different. Maybe Andi could go her whole life not knowing her boyfriend is also her guy best friend's boyfriend. Wow that sounds bad even in
thought.

Someone should tell her. Not me though. "Okay, what's up?" I  Buffy broke me out of my prison of thoughts. "Huh?" I turned towards her. "We've been snuggling for a good ten minutes and you haven't looked at me once. You were kind of just staring out into space."

I blinked my eyes noticing that they were burning. I guess I really was staring. "It's nothing." I say shaking my head. She sighs getting up walking away from me.

I think I made her mad.

"Who wants to play a game of truth or dare." She said talking to everyone.  I already don't like where this going. "Yes! That's a great idea Buffy." Andi exclaimed dragging all of us under the fort.

We sat in a circle.

I sat in between Jonah and Cyrus.
Andi sat in between Jonah and Buffy.

So people can pretty much imagine what it looked like if I were to tell this story. "Oh can I start the game?" Cyrus begged. You know what, now that I think about it he even sounds gay. (No Offense) "Sure." Andi agreed to let him start.

He scanned our faces then picked his best friend Andi, "Andi, Truth or Dare?"  "Dare?" she immediately answer. Cyrus looked like he was in deep thought before smirking, "I dare you to prank call Mrs.Mack, CeCe, Celia, Your Grandma" Cyrus  sighed after guessing fifteen million names. 

She smiled, "I don't know about that Cyrus; I could get in trouble." We all started laughing when Buffy jumped in, "It's okay to get in a little trouble Ands. It's okay to have fun. Pick Up the phone and call your CeCe."

Andi sighed in a good way, before taking out her phone.
It rang once and a voice immediately answered the phone. "Andi? What's wrong?", we're the first words to come from the phone.

Wow, she already thinks something is wrong. We too And to go along with it. "Fire trucks are outside our house." Cyrus and Buffy made and alarm like sounded to back her up. "Why what happened? Is the house on fire?"

"Yeah. Mom was cooking and it didn't exactly go so well. She's being put in to an ambulance as we speak."

Over the phone we could here the shaking of car keys, "I'm on my way." "No!" Andi practically yell making us jump. "What?" Mrs.Mack asked. "You don't have to come because this is all a prank call." It went silent.

Slowly there was a reply, "Prank call?" "Gotta Go, Bye." Andi hung up leaving us with our jaw dropped. Buffy hugged Andi as she said, "Really, house on fire. Bex in an ambulance. You couldn't have thought of something more less." She laughed.

"Next." Jonah told us. Andi started up again, "Buffy, Truth or Dare?" She looked at Andi then said truth, "Dare, duh." Her competitive attitude started to kick in. "I dare you to do a 20 seconds rap about... Cyrus while one hand holds your leg in the air and the other holds your tongue." Andi dared Buffy. Cyrus shrugged his shoulders wonder what would happen next.

We all crawled out of the fort so that there was more space. Slowly Buffy rose her leg into toward the sky with both hands. When she was sure her hand was secure she removed one and held her tounge. She started hopping trying to keep her balance, "Okay, Someone give me a beat."

Jonah's face lit up in excitement, "Oh I got you." Then he started to beat box. He was surprisingly good. "Un, yeah, here we go, Cyrus your the flyiest, the only one I know that wears sweater when it's not cold outside, when you dance you try to glide. I better at you at everything. School Fools, Pool Rules, I think that's twenty second I'm done."

Everyone literally started falling out laughing. Well not me, I was thinking Get up. Her rap wasn't very good but it was funny.

A few moments later we all gathered under the fort. Buffy's turn to pick who goes next.

Please pick anyone... but me.
Not me. Don't pick me. Don't, Do not call on me.

"Marty!" Buffy called me out anyway. No, no, no, no. "Truth or Dare."she asked. "I'm not playing." I hoping they'd let me watch. "Yeah you are." she made the choice for me. "Truth or Dare." she asked once again.

I sighed in the words of Uncle Jesse form Full House have mercy. "Truth."

Buffy stared at me for a good five seconds. "You haven't said much since the game started. What's bothering you? What's wrong?" If it wasn't quiet before, it show was now. "What's wrong? You mean besides the fact that you asked me this in front of everyone, nothing." I lied.

Buffy sent a death glare my way, "Marty, we need to talk... Now." She crawled from under the the fort. "Okay so I guess we're taking a break." Andi said. "Marty!" My name was yelled."Right." Realizing that I didn't move.

I crawled out of the fort and so did everyone else. Buffy dragged me up the stairs into Andi's bedroom. She slammed the door then pushed me backwards, "There, now it's just the two of us. Talk to me." She crossed her arms when I didn't reply.

I have a feeling we're gonna be in here a while. I sighed, "I can't."

"Why not? Don't you trust me?" her face kind of fell at those words. She reminded me of a whimpering puppy, which are cute, but sad. "Of course I trust you, but I'm--." I started to try to explain.

She cut me off, "Not comfortable talking to me?" What? How, where did she get that idea. It's not like I'm confiding into someone else."Buffy, that's not it at all." Her arms flailed into the arm, "Then what's going on?"

"I've been trying to pretend like it never happened, but it's not working out so well for me." I started.

"What happened?"
I thought about it. I thought about telling her. I thought about what it would be like to talk to her about it.

I see that talk going very wrong.

"Buffy, I really can't. It's not my business to tell. I'm just the witness."

"What did you witness? We're a couple we tell each other everything. We don't keep secrets." Of course she pulls the couple's card out on me. I guess I have to tell her.

"No, no way. You and the guys down stairs have one of the most important friendships I have ever seen. I'm not doing this to y'all." I say walking out of the room.

"Our friendship?" I heard Buffy question.

Okay I don't know why it took me three days to write this chapter. I already new what was going to happen in it.

So basically why it's in other points of views right now is because I want you all to see how Jyrus effects everyone.

Bex decides to keep Jonah and Cyrus secret, while Marty is struggling. In the end they both don't want to be the reason everyone is mad.

What did you guys think?