Cartoonz x Reader: Scars

(Don't Play Song Yet, Wait Until I tell Ya Too)

"How did you get that scar", he pointed to my leg. "Well, that's a long story. Would you like to hear it", I smiled. "Yeah"

---------

I looked at my husband Luke as we layed in bed together. He had his arm wrapped around my waist pulling me closer to him. "You're so beautiful", he kissed my forehead. "Shut up", I laughed blushing. 

We just stared at each other. "Weirdo", he called me. "If anyone's the weirdo here, it's you", I said back. "Mhmmmm", he hummed. "Oh, yeah", I questioned. "Bet". 

I got up and got on top of him. I grabbed both of his arms and pinned them down as my legs were on both sides of him. I stared down at him and smiled. "I don't think you want to do that sweetheart", he laughed. "I'm pretty sure I do", I smirked. "Alright, I warned you"

He got up with no problem at all, flipped me over, and pinned me to the bed. I tried to pull my arms up but he was too strong. "What were you saying", he whispered in my ear. Which sent shivers down my spine. "Let me go", I laughed and squirmed around. "Only if you give me a kiss"

"Never". "Fine I guess you're staying like this", he said. "Wait did you hear that", I looked around the room. "Hear what", he looked around too. "CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP", I screamed. "Wha-", I cut him off, got up, and ran as I caught him off guard. 

I got to the door handle but I felt a pair of strong arms pick me up and walk back over to the bed. He pinned me down once again. "Nice try", he said simply. "Fine you win". 

He brought his head down to my face. He let my hands go and moved his to my cheeks then went in for a kiss. We kept kissing and he pulled me to sit up. He then sat down and pulled me onto his lap. I wrapped my arms around his neck. We pulled apart to breath for air. I rested my head against his chest. "I love you". "I love you too".

~~~~~~~~

We were interrupted by a knock at our door. "Come in", Luke yelled. Ohm walked in with a worried expression on his face. "Hayden's back. But this time he's here to take Y/n and to kill you", he explained. 

"What. Who is Hayden", I asked. "I'll tell you in the car. But, we need to get up, pack our stuff, and leave now", he got up and grabbed bags. I got up as well, then started packing confused. 

We started loading stuff in the car. "I knew I should've killed that mother fucker a long time ago", he told Ohm. "Yeah you should've. But I gotta go now. I'll meet you there", he said. 

We got in the car and Luke started driving. "I know you're confused right now. But you just gotta bear with me here. Hayden was my enemy even before I met you. We finally went to war and I killed over half of his guys. I was about to kill him but I spared his life. Five years later I guess he's back now. But I won't let anything happen to you". 

"What if he does take me though", I said worried. We stopped at a red light. He turned to me and put his hand on my leg, "I won't ever let him take you sweetheart. Don't doubt that". 

I nodded my head, "I trust you Luke". "Good". He kept driving to where ever he was taking me. Apparently him and Ohm had a plan. I looked out the window at all the city lights.  

'What will happen if anyone gets hurt'

'What if Ohm or me gets hurt'

'What if Luke gets hurt'

All these thought's danced around in my head. I felt a hand on mine. I looked over and Luke gave me a reassuring smile. I guess you can tell I was worrying, I just smiled back. "We're gonna be okay", he told me.