Terroriser x Reader: Under the Stairs

(Y/n) POV~

I walk into the classroom and look for a seat. "Hey (Y/n)! Over here", Marcel yells across the room. I see all of the boys sitting in the back corner of the room.

I walk and take a seat that's open between Brian and Marcel while the rest of them are still around us. "What's up guys", I say.

"Oh, just waiting for hell to start", Brian says casually. I let out a small laugh.

"Well after hell is over, do you guys want to meet up at the taco place on 3rd street", I ask. "Yeah, sounds like fun", Craig says getting cut off by the bell.

"Alright, take your seats. So today I have something special that all of you will love", Ms.Carmon says.

I roll my eyes and look at her only imagining what she could say next.

"I have sticks with all of your names on them. Cause in this class no one likes to raise their hand", she says.

Oh gawd why. I hate it when teachers do this.

"So to test if you guys are really paying attention, I'm going to give you guys kindergarten problems. And when someone doesn't know what I said, they will be looking dumb. So you better be paying attention", she claps her hands.

"I feel like teachers do this cause they have nothing better to do then torture kids. I mean I would to but damn just why", I whisper to Brian. He lets a laugh.

"Alright so the first question is if you have 10 cakes and someone asks for two of them, how many do you have left", she pulls out a stick from her jar.

"(Y/n)".

"I would still have 10", I looked her like I'm being serious. Most of the class laughed.

"Well what if someone forcibly takes two of them", she says.

"I would have 10 and a dead body", I say still serious as ever. Brian elbowed me while laughing.

"Okay fine, I'll give you another question. But you have to answer seriously", she said.

I was being serious though. I wasn't even trying to be funny, I was just stating facts.

"If a man has 11 bottles in his hand and drops 3 of them, what does he have", she asks me.

"A drinking problem", I say.

Everyone starts laughing again.

"(Y/n), Go to the detention room", she said.

"What did I do?! I'm a good noodle", I said quoting sponge bob.

"Go now", she pointed out the door.

I grabbed my back pack while rolling my eyes and walked out the door.

I don't even know why she's sending me there. I literately was saying the truth. But either way we all know I'm not going there.

I'm just going to stay in my spot until the bell for the next class rings. I head to the stairs and go under them. Taking off my backpack and sitting down.

Terroriser POV~

(Y/n) grabbed her backpack and walked out the room. Why did she have to get herself kicked out.

This is the only class I could sit next to her in. But I have to admit, what she said was pretty funny.

But I know she didn't go to the detention room.

I raised my hand. "Yes Brian".

"Can I use the bathroom, it's an emergency", I gave her a pleading look.

"Ugh fine. Make it quick", she said.

I grabbed my backpack and walked out the room. I went to the staircase where (Y/n) always goes when she skips class.

I see her sitting there with her head leaned against the wall. "Hey, watchya doin there Harry Potter", I sat down next to her.

She laughed, "Just because I'm under the stairs doesn't mean I'm Harry Potter".

"So why did you say those things in class", I laughed.

"No, you cannot blame me", she said throwing her hands up in the air. "Look I was only speaking the truth. If I had 10 cakes and someone were to take two, I would still have 10 and a dead body. Cause no one is taking my food and they never will. And if the man has these bottles in his hand, well of course he has a drinking problem. And he needs to fix that", she laughed.

I love her laugh, it's so heartwarming and adorable.

"Well I guess your right", I said. "Brian I'm tired", she said yawning. "Then go to sleep".

"Is it alright if I do this", she leaned her head on my shoulder.

"Yeah", I looked down at her and smiled. She closed her eyes.

She is truly beautiful and very peaceful. I grabbed her hand and locked it with mine. She held it tighter still with her eyes closed.

I never want this moment to end. I want to stay like this forever.

This was a very tiny chapter, not much happened but I still hoped you liked it. Anyways I'll see ya in the chapter <3