~4~

"Good morning!" Rapunzel smiled as she walked into the kitchen to get breakfeast.

"Morning!" Merida said as she ate.

"Good morning." Anna replied back.

"Anna, have you thought about joining the big five?" Hiccup asked her.

"Oh no, another one?" Rapunzel thought.

"Can I do that?" Anna asked.

"I don't really know... I don't even know how elsa was added to the team." Merida shrugged.

"I'm pretty sure the man on the moon, or north, picks them to see if they're worthy enough." Jack tells them.

"See? I'm not worthy. I don't even have anything to offer." Anna frowned.

"And we do?" Merida asks me now.

Anna looked at her like she was crazy. "Yeah! Elsa: ice powers, Jack: the same. Rapunzel: your hair, Merida: serious skillage with a now and arrow, and hiccup: his dragon."

"Well I still think you should join." Hiccup shrugged.

"It's not up to me, is it?" Anna gave him a flat look.

"But we like you! How are we suppose to hang out with you if you're not apart of the team?" Merida asked her now.

"I'll visit!" Anna shrugged.

"Why don't you just live here?" Hiccup asked.

"That's not a good idea." Rapunzel thought the exact same time I spoke.

"Wow, the first thing we agree on." Rapunzel though to herself.

"Why?" Merida asked me now.

"Someone needs to look after my kingdom in my absence, I'll visit it occasionally, when I'm not busy, but I'm still the queen of arrendelle." I told them all.

Hiccup shrugged "yeah, your right."

"But we still have this visit! I'll be here for a week and I'll visit very soon!" Anna informed them.

"You better!" Merida poked Anna.

"So, how about breakfeast!" Hiccup suggested.

"That sounds great!" I say as jack says "Yeah, I'm starving!"

Merida then said "what are we having?" As Anna said "yay food!"

We all started to rummage through the kitchen and pick something to eat. I just went with some toast as everyone else took more time to look and make there food.

As we were eating, I asked "So, when's the next adventure?"

"Adventure?" Anna asked.

"Oh, yes. We go on adventures everyday." I told her.

"Why?" She asked now.

"To train us!" I reply back.

"Train you, train you for what?" Anna now gazed at me, very interested.

"For the people we fight against." Jack replied.

Anna now turned to Jack. "Who do you fight against?"

"You ask a lot of questions, don't you?" Hiccup asked her now, resulting Anna rolling her eyes.

Jack now turned his attention back to me, as Anna and Hiccup started arguing. "But to answer your question Elsa, today we're going on a hike."

Anna stopped arguing with Hiccup to say "hike? How does that train you?"

"I don't know, it gets us to do something physical?" Jack shrugged.