~2~

This is in Elsa's P.O.V

********************************************

Merida runs into the living room with a grin on her face. "Guys! There's going to be a new member of the big four!"

"Really? What's their name?" Rapunzel asked.

Right after she said that, the door creaked open.

"Hi! I'm elsa." I say once I walked through the door.

"Wow..." Jack said loud enough for only him and Hiccup to hear.

"Jack's got a crush..." Hiccup whispered.

"No I don't, shut up Hiccup." Jack whispered back to Hiccup.

"Well, what are your guys names?" I now asked after chatting with The two girls on the team.

"I'm Hiccup." The guy with brown hair said to me.

"Merida!" The girl with wild red curly hair and a Scottish accent replied next.

"I'm Jack, Jack Frost." The white haired guy smiled at Me. I smiled back at him. To tell the truth, he really is attractive.

Noticing the way Jack and I looked at each other, without me noticing, the blonde girl scowls.

"I'm Rapunzel." She said, her voice hard.

Seeing her discomfort, I awkwardly said. "Oh... Um, what made you apart of the big four?"

"I'm quite good on the bow and arrow." Merida told me.

"I have magical hair. It glows when I sing and heals." Rapunzel smirks at me.

"I have a dragon." Hiccup shrugged.

"I control ice and snow." Jack said to me.

I immediately get happy. My smile widens and my posture get a little bit straighter.

"Really?" I ask.

"Yeah! And just to let you know, this isn't the big four anymore. It's the big five!" Jack gestured me to walk into the room more, so I did.

"That's great!" I say and take a look around. The place was a cabin and it was in the woods. There was a fireplace and huge couch and coffee table. Not to mention the kitchen was almost the size Of the living room.

"Yep! The more the merrier!" Hiccup smiled at me, I smiled back.

"That's right!" Merida said, sitting down on the couch. "Don't you think Rapunzel?"

Uhm... Sure." Rapunzel said, her voice sort of sarcastic. Maybe that's just the way she is to everyone?

I pushed off the feeling and said "well thank you!"

"Elsa, I could... Show you to one of our guests room, that could be your room." Jack smiled at me. I smiled back and followed him.

"I'll come with you!" Hiccup said now. Then he whispered into Jacks ear. " we don't want anything to happen..."

"Shut up Hiccup." Jack whispered to him and glared as they went up the stairs.

I followed them to the second to last door on the left. Jack opened it to revel a huge room with a queen canopy bed, with sky blue bed sheets, light blue walls, and a mahogany desk, with matching chair. Their was also a blue fuzzy carpet on the ground, and a window seat connected to a huge window.

"This is wonderful. Thank you." I smiled at them.

"No problem." They replied back.

"Um, where's the closet?" I asked them.