Janet: baby? What happened to the thing you had to do?

Me: what thing?

Janet: you made that up didn't you?

Me: yea I did but I forgot about that... How can I remember something when your cooch is on my thigh.

Janet: shut up

Me: hey why don't you go take a shower and get dressed...I wanna take you somewhere.

Janet: okay baby

Me: I'll have something ready for you

I watched as Janet got out of the bed and towards the bathroom in all her naked glory. I planned on making tonight extra special just for her but I was extremely nervous. I know that we both live each other but I wondered if I'm rushing this thing by proposing but at the same time, I don't want to miss my chance only to have someone else do it so it's now or never. I went down the hall to the second bathroom to freshen up. I not only picked out my out fit but I also laid out the dress that I picked up for her and I know it's going to look absolutely amazing on her.

Ten minutes later

Ten minutes later...

Janet: you're ready already? You look amazing babe.

Me: thank you cheeks now put this on I picked it up for you.

Janet: cheeks? Is that my new name? And the dress is beautiful.
Me: yea it just slipped... Well it's two reasons why I called you that.

Janet: Hmmm I'm not even gonna ask *laughs*.

Me: yea don't ask even though it's pretty obvious.

Janet: okay I think I'm ready.