CHAPTER 3

Janet's pov
When I went to check out my lawyer last week I couldn't help but noticed how beautiful she was I mean she was gorgeous inside and out but I'm not gonna step over the line just yet....I'm gonna make her mine soon. She should be coming over soon for business but I won't promise that I'm not gonna flirt. I'm Janet Jackson and what Janet wants Janet gets.

Tiffany's pov

Today im suppose to meet with miss jackson but for now im packing up my things. As I was packing up my things the old ass witch gonna walk in talking to me like she crazy.

Victoria: awww the trick is packing up her things

Me: what you want now lola the street ho?

Victoria: you know damn well you aint gonna last long with janet cause you too damn stupid

Me: I'm stupid? Bitch need I remind you that im the biggest lawyer in the states okay and the highest paid so go somewhere with that bull

Victoria: highest paid yea whatever the only reason why he pays you so much is because you always on his dick

Me: oh you mean how you were on my husband's? Bitch do me a favor and go choke on one. And for the record the CEO is my father so bitch get ready to say bye bye to this poor little job

Victoria: *blank stare*

I pulled to miss Jackson's house and it gorgeous. Without wasting I ringed doorbell and older woman who looks be the maid opened the door.

Lady: *British accent* miss Jackson would be with you shortly.

Me: thank you

I explored her home filled with photos until a voice startled me.

Janet: I was 18 years old when I took that photo.

Me:omg!!! You scared me

Janet: im sorry um have a seat. I was thinking before you got here and I wanted to know how you would feel if you moved in with me.

Me.......

To be continued...

Hey guys its me and I'm back I'm sorry for keeping y'all waiting for so long but now I'm back and will be writing frequently again. Thank you to those who stood by me hahaha corny right but forreal thanks. Peace.