Chapter 14

Tiffany's Pov

Today my baby was asked to perform at TRL and I'm so excited 'cause not only is she going to perform, she also has a huge announcement that I think will make everyone extremely happy... I know I am.

Me: Babe?

Janet: What?

Me: come here a minute

Janet:I'm coming

No One's Pov

Janet came downstairs in her night gown which consisted of nothing but bra and panties. She came and sat on Tiffany's lap.

Tiffany's Pov

Janet: what is it?

Me: well damn I forgot what I even called you for now. You're might gonna have to jog my memory for me.

Janet: And how will I do that?

Me: Well I know one way *grabs her boobs*. It helps me all the time.

Janet: oh really? Hmm that does feel nice but you missy is just gonna have to cool down cause I leave in a few minutes. Now what is it baby?

Me: damn that's what I get? Man that's not fair but anyways I was just saying that I won't be able to go with you to New York.

Janet: Really babe? You said you'll be there *voice cracks*

Me: I know baby but I got a call from my mom and I have to leave tomorrow.

Janet: Man now that's not fair but fine that's you mom so go take care of whatever it is that you have to do.

Me: I knew you'd understand. Now, let me get some of that good loving before my baby leaves.

Janet: Baby I have 40 minutes

Me: that's perfect... I'll make you come five times with 15 minutes to spare.

Janwt: oooo you're so dirty... Bring me them lips daddy.

............................................................
Me:  Call me the fucking G cause you got 15 minutes to spare just like I said.

Janet:Yes thank you baby I really need that too. God I'm gonna miss that... One whole week without feeling you is gonna be hard.

Me:You can do it... Just get yourself lots of ice and porn and you'll be good.

Janet:Screw you man...

Me: Uh I believe I just did that

Janet :Man

Me: Love you too now go on before your place leaves your ass

Janet: Okay baby I love you and I will call you every chance I get Oh and tell your mom I said hi for me.

Me: okay baby I love you too and you make sure you call me.

I watched as I knew Janet was gone far from the house. I actually don't have to go to my mother but the actual reason I didn't go was because I want to do do something big and I mean big. I am planning on proposing to Jan...yes I know it should be the opposite way around but I am taking this big step and making her my wife before she does me. I am actually going to New Your but I'm going on the day I know she'll be out the whole day so I know she won't be at her hotel for the whole day. I got my cousin who actually works in the hotel that she's staying to set some stuff up for me in her room. I called her and said that everything is halfway done I just need to finish the little touches. I packed my bags and made sure that her spoiled ass dogs where good. My cousin got me a room tow doors down from Jan's. I have to go and get the ring later today. I didn't want to her a ring that almost every chick has on her finger. My baby is unique so she gotta get something that matches.
............................................................
Me: Hey Liv I'm here to pick up the ring