Chapter 10

Janet's Pov

Last night was everything that I dreamt of and more. It was so magical no words could describe the way I am feeling right now. I laid in bed wrapped up in the sheets reminiscing every event, lost to the world until her sweet voice snapped me out of my trance.

Tiffany: BABY COME DOWN AND EAT. I MADE YOUR FAVORITE!!!!!!!!!

I hopped off the bed like a little kid not caring if im naked. If I never had held on to the railings I would've busted my ass running down the stairs. I saw my love dancing around the stove to one of my songs (why my song). I had to stop myself from laying her flat on that counter and devour her right then and there.

Me: baby it smells so good in here

Tiffany: I know I made your favorite. Strawberry pancakes with eggs and Turkey Bacon.

Me: *cuts piece putting it in her mouth* mmmm it taste so good baby. I didn't know that you could cook like that.

Tiffany: well mama always said a way to a man's heart is through their stomach well in this case a woman's.

Tiffany's cell started to ring interrupting us so I kept on eating.

Tiffany: hello?

*on the phone*

Victoria: listen one of the janitors said that you left your tablet back at the office so come and get it.

Tiffany: Victoria I never had a tablet what the hell you actually called me for?

Victoria: *sigh* look I called cause I wanted to apologize to you for the way I've treated you all these years and for taking your husband away from you. I was wondering if you and I could meet up at Sofia's and talk this over.

Tiffany: uhhh wow um I guess it wouldn't hurt.

Victoria: great how about tomorrow at 3 ok. I'll see you tomorrow bye.

Tiffany: bye

Me: so that was Victoria?

Tiffany: yes *confused *

Me: well what did she say?

Tiffany: she said she was sorry for everything and that she wanted to have lunch with me tomorrow.

Me: really?

Tiffany: yes should I go?

Me: well I think you should so maybe you two can get back on good terms.

Tiffany: you don't mind?

Me: no I don't besides I have an interview tomorrow so it'll give you something to do.

Tiffany: okay I guess I'll go

Me: good now come on I'm not quite finished with you just yet *smirks and walks upstairs *

Tiffany: oh lord I ain't gonna be able to walk.

Victoria's Pov
I called Tiffany and got her to go with me to lunch tomorrow. Now y'all probably what made me do that, the honest to God reason is that I actually like her. All that fuss and fight that we do is just a show. I do it because I think it's sexy when she gets sassy with me. I think she is so beautiful and sexy and I want her to be mine. I got to have her.

A/n: okay guys, things are gonna start to get juicy. Some might say it's too early for drama but it's not your story so shut it and read. Love y'all 😘😘😘😘😁😁😁😁😘😘😘😊😊😊😘😊