Chapter 9

Previously...

I leaned down and peck her lips oh was it so silky and soft. I couldn't stop myself... I have to feel her, I want to taste her, I long to touch her. I ended up on top of her looking in her beautiful eyes no sound made but the sound of our breaths, our eyes saying things to each other no one will ever know... this could be it... the moment that I yearn for.

Tiffany's Pov

I looked up into beautiful brown orbs that stared back at me. They showed nothing but love, passion but mostly lust. I watched as she licked her soft plump lips wishing to have them on mine. I guess she read my mind because she leaned forward and gave me the most passionate kiss ever. I wanted to feel more of her, I wanted to feel those soft plump breast, I longed to touch her luscious caramel thighs oh I couldn't take it anymore so I flipped her. She looked up at surprised yet very much turned on. I kissed her lips once again exploring every corner or her mouth with my tongue and as I felt her hands caressing my body, I continued my torture to a spot she never realized would bring her such pleasure. Our body temperatures increased as I removed the clothing that hid her plump mounds. I groaned it the sight of her breasts that spilled out her laced bra and being impatient, I ripped the bra in half and watched as her carmael goodness spilled out with nipples erect from my touch. She moaned and groaned sweet words as I sucked on her nipples like a newborn baby. Licking down her body, I felt myself getting more aroused for I couldn't wait to bury myself into sweet treasure that was hidden from me. The closer I got, the more our temperature rose. I lifted her bottom so that I could remove her laced underwear. Excitment came over me as I looked at her dripping wet core; moisture flowing down to her bottom like a waterfall. I kissed her luscious thighs earning small moans from her sweet lips (the other ones of course). Lifting her legs unto my shoulders, I slowly brought my tongue to her throbbing core slowly licking the creamy goodness that was oozing from her. Hearing her slight moan made me lose it as I started to feast on her sweet core feeling pleasure from her nails that gently clawed my shoulders while moaning out sweet nothings. I looked up at her as her eyes rolled to the back of her head. Her moans were like music to my ears, music that I didn't want to stop.

Janet: oh baby just like that. Please don't stop.

Hearing those words sent me over the edge. Who knew that I could make someone beg for me especially the sex queen herself...begging for me. I heard her gasp as I slid two fingers into her rivers and as on cue, her hands went to my hair gripping by it causing waves of pleasure cursing through my body.

Janet: yes baby please go deeper mmmmmm yes

I felt her walls tightened around my fingers as her moans got louder and her grip on my hair got tighter.

Janet: AHHHHH yes baby I'm gonna oh my God I'm gonna cum

Her hips rose off the bed as she squirted in my face and on the bed. It was like a gushing river, a nonstop gushing river. As she came down from her high, I made my way up to her lips kissing her like no other but only resulted with me under her and in her tight grip. This is going to be a very long night.

H

ey y'all sorry to have you guys waiting. Please tell me what you think about this chapter because I really wrote it from the top of my head and sorry it's so long. Love y'all 😘😘😘😘