Chapter 7

~~~~~~Previously~~~~~~

Janet: .........i-i-i i wanted to know i-i-i-if you would do me the honors and be my girl?

Me:......

Janet: please say something

~~~~~~currently~~~~~~

Janet's pov

I asked Tiffany if she would be my girl but the look on her face is scaring me. Everything that i told her was completely true i fell for her and i fell hard there was something 'bout her that really made me want to make her mine but i'm really scared because i don't know what her response will be and if she says no i don't know how i'm gonna take it because i want her and i want her bad.....oh god please let her say the right answer please.

Tiffany's pov

shocked, ecstatic, overjoyed, scared is all the emotions that i am feeling right now. Janet just asked me to be her girl and i would love to but i don't know what to say; should i be happy that she of all people asked me to be her girl? hell yes but i'm confused because i had no idea that she had such feeling towards me at all i just wished i had seen all the signs before. I don't know how long she have been waiting on me to give her an answer but she looks as if she just wants to cry so guess it's my turn to say something and not just anything i'm gonna tell her the truth so here it goes.

Janet: please say something please i beg you

Me: *sigh* Janet you have been the sweetest person to me and i never knew what true friendship felt like until i met you. i don't know if i'm completely ready for a relationship....

Janet: *looks down teary eyed* oh well i guess i-

Me: would you let me finish please

Janet: *silently nods*

Me: now what i was saying is that i'm not sure if i'm ready to be in a relationship

Janet: you don't have to repeat yourself

Me: if you don't let me finish

Janet: sorry

Me: *sigh* now i was saying.....i am not sure i'm ready to be ion a relationship but all of that changed when i met you. I have never been in love before in my life and i guess it's true when people say they fell in love at first sight. You made me open my eyes to the world and take a different route to life. I was very unhappy in my life but you changed that; you made me enjoy life in a beautiful way so i what i'm trying to say is....i'm all yours if you would have me miss Jackson.

Janet: you have no idea how long I've been waiting for you to say that

Me: ummmm about five minutes

Janet: really i just can't with you hahaha......now come here

When i felt those soft lips on mine it was just like in my dreams, that kiss made me explode on the inside.....i never wanna let her go because she's mine and i'm all her's and if ya'll bitches try to come between us you better believe that i'll cut the shit out of you.

AND THAT'S IT FOR CHAPTER 7......CHAPTER 8 IS COMING SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!