Chapter 11

Tiffany's Pov

Today Janet flew out to New York for an interview with 106&Park. I wish she didn't have to leave town but I can't stop her. I almost forgot that I had to meet Victor I mean Victoria today for lunch for God knows what. I hope I'm not there for any bullshit cause I can't deal with that right now. It's after two so I should go and get myself ready for this lunch from hell. I went to pick my outfit out and lay them on the bed then I went and took a shower. After my shower I lotioned my body and put on my favorite body spray then slipped in my bra and panties. I put on my outfit then did my hair and makeup that's when I looked at the time and it was 15 minutes to three so I got my keys and dipped.

Victoria's Pov

Victoria's Pov

I was so excited for this lunch with Tiffany today. I hurried and got ready as fast as I can and went to the café to wait for her. As I walked in the café I immediately spot a table over in the far corner and headed for it. I sat and waited for her until I saw her walk in. Even though she was dressed casually, she still looked stunning to me; she always looked stunning. When she sat down at the table I immediately snapped out of my thoughts and focused on her.

Tiffany: so, and I just wanna get right to it...why am I here? I mean why did you want to meet up with me?

Victoria : um why don't we you know order something first huh.

Tiffany: *sighs* fine whatever

Waiter: hello ladies my name is Allen and I'll be your waiter for today, can I start you ladies off with anything to drink?

Victoria: I'd have your best red wine dry.

Waiter: ok and for you ma'am?

Tiffany: I'll have your mystery drink.

Waiter: ok alcohol or no alcohol?

Tiffany: yes alcohol

Waiter: ok ladies I will be back with your drinks in a moment.

Victoria: that's a strong drink  that you're having. It has lots of vodka.

Tiffany: I know that's why ordered it. I'm here with you so might as well get a bit buzzed especially since I have to look at your face this whole dinner.

I won't lie and say that it didn't hurt me but it did. I know I have treated her terribly but I really liked her and I didn't know how to say it to her face especially since we broke out. The best way I knew how to hide my feelings was through hurtful words. I'm really hoping that I can get her get past her hate for me and we can move forward.

Victoria: so how's it working for Janet Jackson?

Tiffany: why? What's it to you?

Victoria: nothing I was just starting conversation.

Tiffany: well don't. It's bad enough that I'm here with you so no I don't want to hear your voice neither.

I looked down a bit saddened by her words. It was completely silent until the waiter cane back to take our orders.

Waiter: here you are ladies. One red wine and one mystery drink. Any appetizers ladies?

Tiffany: no we're just going to order.

Waiter: ok

Tiffany:  I'll have the prime steak medium rare and the mashed potatoes with the garlic asparagus and the lobster macaroni and cheese on the side.

Waiter: ok and for you ma'am?

Victoria: wow um hers sound wonderful I think I'll have what she's having.

Waiter: ok I will have that ready for you in a few moments.

Once again it remained completely silent. No words came from either of us. I was thinking about what she could be thinking about. I wanted her to know how I feel about her but she won't crack. The food came as quickly as he left. I watched as she digged in and silently ate. I decided to speak up even though she said she wanted be to be quiet.

Victoria: um I know you're wondering why I wanted you to have dinner with me. I just wanted to tell you a few things.

Tiffany: yes but continue

Victoria: I know you hate me and I know that I'm the reason for all of that. You were a really good friend to me and I took that for granted by putting my selfish needs ahead of our friendship and I'm sorry. I'm sorry that I hurt you. I'm sorry for being such a bitch to you. Every hateful words I say to you,  I didn't mean them. I only say them because you make me frustrated.

Tiffany: frustrated for what?

Victoria: *sighs*  I was frustrated because I like you. I've liked you since day one. I get angry with you and all those things because didn't know to to tell you how I felt about you. Whenever you would walk in the room, I get butterflies in my tummy but then I get upset because I knew I couldn't have you. I felt worse after out friendship went downhill because then and there I knew now that there's never gonna be a chance at all but that's why I brought you here. I wanted to know of we could put this feud behind us and get past all of the things we've said and done and hopefully you can give me a chance to correct my mistakes and prove to you that I can and I want to be the best person for you. I want you to be my girlfriend. I want to redeem myself again.

Tiffany: so what do you expect me to do? Forget everything that you've said and done and just jumped into your arms and you and me live happily ever after? You know what I think? I think you're a load of bullshit and this is a load of bullshit. You were right, I do hate you and it's all your fault because you're a lonely bitch who loves to make people's lives a living hell because she not getting any action. You ever sit to think why you stay single? You really think that I would get with you? If that's what you've been thinking then you are more pathetic than I thought. So no I will never in my life stoop that low. Good luck with your miserable life Vincent.

I watched as she walked out of the building. Everything she said to me cut so deep. I payed the bill, went home and sulk into my bed all while crying my eyes out. I'm never gonna be happy and it's all my fault.

Hey you guys I am deeply sorry for keeping you guys waiting this long. I almost gave up on this book honestly but I changed my mind. I hope I don't lose any reader and that y'all still into this book. I will from now on try to update as much as I can. Xoxoxoxo