09

"Am I late?", the ninth man chuckled, as he pushed the door close behind his back.

"Lay!", Suho hummed, glancing at the watch on his wrist. "You are just right to celebrate the end."

They quickly got a chair, a cup and a new package of cigarettes, as Lay found a place between Sehun and Baekhyun.

After the newest member of the group took some puffs, he looked into the round, tilting his head slightly and asking "Did I miss something?" which got answered by the others shaking their heads and telling him that he didn't miss anything.

"If we ever meet again, then I will come earlier", Lay laughed and the other guys soon laughed with him, as Suho's watch started beeping, breaking the cheerful mood into thousand pieces.

"It's time", the brown-haired sighed, stealing glances at the other. They quickly packed their stuff and put table and chairs back together where they found them. They shared the last candies and burned the cigarettes, before they all stepped to the door.

"It was nice knowing you guys."

"Let's meet again."

"See you soon."

And when they pushed open the door, the bright light from before turned into darkness, which was about embraced them. However, it wasn't the darkness, which pulled them into the endless void of nothing. It felt like fireworks, shooting their colorful lights through their vision.

No one really knew what was happening, but their glances where filled with bright lights in red, orange, yellow, green, blue and purple, as they together stepped onto their last stage together.

"It's going down down baby"