07

Kai pushed a mug filled with liquor to D.o, telling him to take some sips, as he threw away the end of his cigarette.

"I'm not allowed to tell you what I did this year, but it was a great fun", Kai started, his black dreads hanging into his face as he pulled the attention of seven pairs of eyes onto him.

"But it doesn't matter anyways now so I'll tell you. See, you may have noticed I look more buff than before. Well, I started being part of a buisness some people in our government don't approve of. In fact, they despise it."

"Oh don't tell me-"

"Yes! Fight clubs! You won't understand me if you never were at one. It's so much fun. The adrenaline rush you get when you are announced as the next fighter and when you finally step into the ring. It was so thrilling and just the perfect leisure activity for a young man who wants to show of his strength. There are many positive things about fight clubs. You get to do what you like, can train, meet new people - also new enemies. I just had my fun there. The best thing was, when this tall ripped guy stepped inside of our club, asking for someone who's brave enough to deal with him. I thought this guy must be crazy! Walks into our area all on his own, acting like the greatest fucker on earth, not minding about a whole gang standing right in front of him. After no one really answered his question he just went to our bar, where I was just sitting, boozing, having a few drinks. He ran into me. I didn't like that, so bumped him back, which made him stumble backwards. How can someone this tall just fall backwards when I just slightly touched his arm? However he quickly got on his feet again and tried to push me over the counter behind the bar, but I didn't let him! I was faster than this guy anyways and before he could reach out for me, I was already gone. But I wouldn't have been a good fighter, if I always ran away from my opponent, so in the end I punched him in the face a few times."

"And? Did you win??", Suho gasped loudly.

"No", Kai started to laugh. "He punched and kicked a few times back and I was already on the floor. When I woke up again, the girl from the bar told me that they had to scratch me off the floor! So funny!"

"Isn't that embarrassing?", Chanyeol asked the black-haired guy, but he just shrug his shoulders.

"It doesn't matter anymore, anyways. Why should I cry about something that already happened? I can't change it anyways", he laughed, showing of his white smile as he got a candy to pop in his mouth.