04

After silence started to spread between those eight man again, the blonde one, Chen spoke up.

"My story will cheer you all up for sure!", he said proudly, trying to brush off the chills he got from the last one, as all eyes were on him, sitting in that chair, his feet lazily placed on the table, putting his glas filled liquor onto the floor.

"I had debts, plenty of them. I just liked to play roulette, you know? It was thrilling, exciting, different - not like the daily life. Going to working, getting payment - no. It means all or nothing. The winner takes it all, the loser has to fall. Well and although I was a winner, I lost. I tell you, it was the croupier who tricked me! But I wouldn't be a good player if I didn't knew how to lose properly. So I brushed it off. My girlfriend didn't. Neither my bank account. I lost everything, but I didn't dare to give up - yet."

"What did you do, Hyung?", Sehun asked curiously, already immersed into the blondes interesting story.

"Well, similiar to Xiumin's story, I met someone. He asked if I needed money and I said yes. He gave me a mask, a gun and a time to meet. I thought about it for a while, but there wasn't anything left to take from me anymore, so I agreed. The meeting point was at 1 a.m on the next day and when I arrived in front of the bank, there were two more guys. One actually broke the security lock and the other hacked the alarm. It was an easy game for us. We just had to walk in, get the cash and walk out again. Nothing big, except for the bags full of money."

"But wasn't there anyone to catch you?", Suho asked confused. This story sounded too fictional for him, he couldn't believe the younger's words.

"Not at that point. Of course, someone noticed at some point that the safe was empty. However, we were already on our way to our next vacation as millionaires! Why would we care?", Chen laughed happily, while grabbing his drink again and taking a few sips.

"I can't believe you robbed a bank. What did you even do with all the money?", Baekhyun said, shaking his head at the blonde

"I have to deal with the side effects ever since! I'm wanted in Korea, China and four different states of America! Where would a player go with a million cash? Las Vegas of course! You really could have thought of that! It was like heaven on earth. One casino next to each other and a million in my pocket, although I had to pay my debts."

Different feelings were mixed in the guy's minds. Is Chen crazy or does he know how to live life properly? Was it worth all the trouble I got into? - he won't ever get a penalty for it anyways.

But here he was, drinking, laughing, celebrating.