08

Only one of the eight men didn't tell his story until now and while everyone was already anticipating the youngest's past, Sehun was sipping on his mug, enjoying the intoxicating liquor on his tongue, until Baekhyun next to him hit his shoulder, reminding him that it's his turn now.

"Everything started with buying a blue oldtimer convertible, which was the best decision of my life. Blue leather seats, a red floor and wooden fittings. This car would make every man's heart melt and that without even turning the motor on. So I took my wallet and the keys and drove where the road lead me. The smell of the fumes in my nose and the sound of the wheels. in my ears. I couldn't have wished for more! I toured from country to country. From south to north to east to west, I went everywhere and enjoyed my time everywhere. Just me and my car. No one else. Well... until a certain point."

The others leaned forwards, curiously listening to the orange haired guy.

"I was just refilling some gasoline as I saw her. She was filling the tank if her bike, as a man ran at her from behind, but instead of attacking her, he jumped on her motorcycle and drove away. She was furiously screaming after him, but she of course couldn't catch him by feet and what else should I have done except helping this beautiful lady? So I offered her a seat and together we hunted down this crazy guy. It took us from the east to the west side of the country and we still haven't found him, when she told me she always wanted to travel around the world and that's literally how our journey started. We drove from one part of the continent to the other, only us and the sound of the motor roaring in the backround. We didn't need anything else in life. It was awesome. She was quite nice and knew how to read a map so she told me where to go and I did so. Together we were a dream team and I just thought about those times with her."

"Where is she now?"

"Probably on the road. She said she wants to try and get away from the apocalypse, although there is no escape", Sehun chuckled, pushing the mug from one of his hands to the other.

"You found her bike?", Chanyeol asked with widened eyes.

"Of course we did! We found it how we lost it. At a gas station. We bumped into that guy by accident, when he was heading to one of the petrol pumps in front of us. We followed him and when he was going to pay, she quickly jumped out of my car, got her bike and we got away. You should have seen this guy's face! It looked awesome! Like someone drove over his head a few times-"

But the youngest couldn't even end his sentence, as suddenly the door to the room got pushed open. Their heads quickly turned to said door, where their eyes met the bright light from outdoors, blinding them, as they saw a slim figure step into the room.

A/N:
Thank you guccisehun for giving me the idea to this 😂❤️