.:Ten:.

Flug awoke, he was in someone's arms? He looked up, and it was Black Hat. He was sleeping. He even looked angry when he was unconscious. He reached under his bag and rubbed his forehead. It felt weird.

'Maybe I bumped it or something..'

Because of the movement in his arms, Black Hat woke up.

Flug noticed, and stared at him. was.. Awkward, to say the least. Underneath his bag, his face was red, and he could feel it burning. The scientist turned away from his boss.

"C-Could you put me down, sir..?"

"Okay."

Slowly, Flug was brought to the ground. He rubbed the back of his neck, this was a new event.

"I'm... G-Going to... Get back to work."

Black Hat left. Flug sighed and got back to whatever he was working on. He wasn't used to... That.

'Actually.. That wasn't too bad. Just... New.'

He cleared his head of those thoughts and continued working. The silence in the lab was broken by Flug turning on his radio. He didn't listen to music much, but when he did he enjoyed it.

Then Demencia walked in. Her expression was unreadable.

"So... What were you and Black Hat doing earlier?"

If it was physically possible, the red on his face would've been visible from the outside of the bag he was wearing. (Basically that means he's blushing a lot.)

"W-What do you m-mean?"

"Ohhhh you know exactly what I mean by that."

'Uh-oh.'
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm so so so sorry for not updating in forever!!! This is a really short chapter that I've written over a few days. Currently, I am on vacation. The reason I haven't been updating, is because there's an internet thing going on in my house and it sucks. I'll try my best to keep updating, and I promise I won't abandon this story. In the meantime.. I drew what Flug looks like in the story, so that's good.

It's more of a bunch of different facial expressions but whatever

It's more of a bunch of different facial expressions but whatever. Haha, thanks for reading this chapter!