.:Five:.

Flug was woken up by someone who he guessed was Black Hat yelling at him. He swiftly turned around, ready to apologize for falling asleep.

"I'm s-"

He then realized that it was only Demencia, imitating their boss, trying to scare him.

"Ugh! D-Demencia, get out!"

She made a face like she was hurt, but Flug knew better.

"What? If I didn't wake you up, he would've."

Demencia pointed toward the door.

The scientist thought for a moment. She had a fair point.

"J-Just.. Get out."

"Noo! I wanna see what you're working onnnnn!"

There's really no way to win an argument with her, so he gave in.

"Fine... But s-stay out of the way."

Dr. Flug did his best to continue working, despite Demencia's constant pestering.

By the time Black Hat walked into the lab, there was a small fire on the side of Flug's desk, chemicals on it, and Demencia was chewing on a piece of paper. The demon simply put his hand to his face.

(I saw this image on Google Images and I thought it was really cute and I wanted to include it. I didn't draw it, I'm not that good haha)

 I didn't draw it, I'm not that good haha)

"What are you doing?!" 

Flug seemed startled, frozen in place. Demencia looked up to Black Hat, but continued eating the paper.

"I asked you a question!"

"Welllllll, I came in here and watched Flug while he was working. I don't know how all that fire got there."

Even though that was a lie, and both Flug and Demencia knew it, he decided to keep quiet.

"Flug, is this true?"

"Y-Yes..?"

Black Hat bought it. He made his way back to the door.

"I expect to see the finished product soon."

And with that, he left. Flug cleaned up the mess of flames and chemicals. Demencia looked lost in her own thoughts. Flug jumped when she spoke, not expecting to hear her voice at that moment.

"You acted weird around Black Hat," Her eyes lit up like fireworks. She grinned. "Do you like him too?!"

'Shit.'

"Do you? Huh? Do you like him??"

Flug stood still. He couldn't lie and say no. He couldn't admit and say yes. He ignored the question and continued working on the device.

"Answer me!"

"N-No?"

"I'm not convinced."

The scientist sighed. There was no way around this. Suddenly, Demencia grabbed both of his wrists, and stared at him.

"Tell me the truth, or I rip that stupid bag off of your head."

She snickered, knowing she won.

"Fine! I... I like him! You won! Happy?!"

She grinned slyly.

"Very. Well, see ya!"

Flug was left alone in the lab, fearing what she'd do with this new information.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I've decided to write two chapters, and just post them on the same day.

                                                   This comment made me laugh, thanks!

I'm really glad to hear you guys like this

(Between you guys and me, I've read nearly every Paperhat story on Wattpad. Whoopsies.)