.:Seven:.

Flug was panicking, time seeming to slow down. He was internally screaming his heart out. He knew what was going on. He was shaking, and not able to move at the same time. It was getting harder to take normal breaths. He knew this horrible feeling all too well. Of course, that did not mean he was used to it. Hot and cold sensations were running throughout his body. To anyone else, he looked like a shaking ball, to him, he was having a panic attack. The footsteps were getting closer and closer. It felt like torture.

The doors opened. Flug's stomach dropped. He was terrified. Demencia already told Black Hat, or she was gonna make him. Either way, Black Hat would outright hate him. There were no other possible outcomes. He felt hands dragging him out from under the desk. He tried to resist, but it was no use. Everyone at Black Hat inc. was stronger than him. The next thing he knew, he was standing in front of Black Hat, who looked as intimidating as ever. Shaking, not breathing right, and just outright not in a good condition. Both Black Hat and Demencia's voices blended into a mass of sound. He felt extremely lightheaded, like he could faint at any moment. He did. He hit the ground. Darkness surrounded Flug and he welcomed it.

He awoke and... He was in his room? Was it all a dream? He looked around him, for any reason to believe that the previous events were real. A note. Nonononono. He read it.

'You fainted before we could speak to you. 5.0.5 brought you to your room. Come to my office when you're ready to speak. -Black Hat'

"Nononononononono this can't be happening."

He prepared himself for the worst case scenario. He knew there was no avoiding this. Better to get it over with. He slowly made his way to his boss' office. He was shaking, yeah. But he was as ready as he'd ever be. The scientist knocked on the door to the office.

"What do you want?"

The harsh tone used by the demon made Flug flinch.

"I-It's me, s-sir."

"Come in."

Reluctantly, his shaking hand opened the door. Sitting in his chair, was Black Hat himself.

"Demencia wanted me to call her up when you got here."

He then spoke into the PA system, and turned it off. Soon after, Demencia came in. She was giving an evil grin to Flug, which scared him.

"Flug, sit down, we don't want you fainting again.

"Oh.. O-Okay."

Both employees sat in chairs. One terrified, one extremely amused.

"Demencia says that you had something to tell me?"

'So she didn't tell him?'

"I.. Uhm.."

He had to think of something quick. An idea popped into his head, but it wasn't very good. But what other options did he have?

"I f-forgot what it w-was."

Demencia narrowed her eyes.

"I remember what he said!"

"D-Demencia.. P-Please don't.."

She stuck out her tounge and said it anyway.

"If I recall correctly.. He said.."

She imitated Flug's voice in a mocking tone.

"I-I like Black Hat." ( < This is Demencia speaking by the wayy.)

Flug covered his face and started crying. This was it. He was going to be hated, or worse.

"Demencia, could you please leave? I'd like to speak to Flug. Alone."

'Oh no... I'm toast.'

Demencia huffed as she exited the room. She was upset that she wouldn't be able to hear what Black Hat was going to say.

"Flug.. Look at me. It's okay."

Flug was shocked. He knew that if Black Hat disagreed with this, he'd say so. This is NOT the response he expected. Slowly, he looked up at the demon. His face was without a hint of disgust or anger. A good sign.

"Was she telling the truth?"

Flug nodded. If he spoke, the only thing to come out would've been a sob.

"You should've told me earlier."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WHEW BOI. I LOVE HAPPY ENDINGS TO CHAPTERS.

Also, the panic attack part. I myself have never experienced a panic attack. That was just based off of what I've heard and how @ChalcedonyCrocodile described it. I hope I wrote it right. Anyhow, see you guys tomorrow! Also, your comments make my day, so... Uh.. Keep commenting!

A Little Paperhat ThingOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara