Armin was affected by those words too even though he never saw Carla die.What made him sad was that he never met his parents.
And that his grandfather gave him his name.

Erwin noticed the gate being lifted up slowly by the Garrison guards.
And so did everyone else.

Erwin waited patiently as the gate was being lifted.

The same woman who was staring at him was on her horse gazing at the blonde commander.

Miriam even knew this.

"Rosalind,Eyes forward.",Miriam said.

"Alright.",Rosalind said blushing.

Rosalind didn't care about the lives of others.She cared about Erwin noticing her.
But she was in the Garrison.Not the survey corps.
Every since she fell in love with him,She wished she was in the survey corps and not the Garrison.

Levi could feel his heavy odm gear.
The iron bamboo being made for the cables and tanks.

The Gate finally was open.

"Onward!",Erwin shouted to the troops who volunteered to fight the titans and were willing to die to protect humanity and their families.
Many were waiting to return their families or avenge or join the ones who died.

As everyone dashed out through the gates as the mission began and many followed each other.

Marco and his squad went into one direction as Armin watched them leave.

Levi was following Mike to where the titan may be.
Mike knew what the titan's scent was since he witnessed it.

"Mike!Where is this titan?!",Levi asked.

"We're getting close!",Mike said,And it looked like a woman with no feminine parts unlike Annie Leonhardt.",Mike said.

"If her eyes were epicanthal folds eyes,She's going to be end up being called the Asian tian",Levi said.

Levi wanted to erase this threat as soon as possible.

Erwin's icy blue eyes were fixed on Levi.
This wasn't the Levi he knew.
What has happened to the one he loved dearly?
He was always calm collected and ready to fight or die for humanity.
And now this?

Marco was leading his unit.

"Marco,Are you sure you are not making something or did you have a nightmare and it scared you so bad that you told a lie to the Commander?",One of his squad members asked.

"Ramesey,You shouldn't speak that way!",A woman said.

"Edda,Why do you care?!"Ramesey asked.

"You shouldn't be so edgy towards others.Humanity is in danger.",Edda said.

"This mysterious titan is threat that must be eliminated even though it devours it's own kind.We don't know how it behaves towards humans,So we don't know if we can use it to drive out the titans.",Heinrich said.

"She's that way!",Mike said pointing to the forest.

"We must tell the others.",Levi said placing a special green barrel onto the Colonial Sugar Refinary flare gun holding his arm up and pulling the trigger.

It made a loud bang and it echoed across the field and and through the forests and mountains as the green powder went into the air making a straight line.

Far away,Many units saw it and came riding to that direction and suddenly began repeating by firing the same flare.

As Mike knew they were getting closer ,He looked around.
He knew they were getting closer.