Chapter Thirty-Three

Mulai dari awal

“Oh. Where are you planning on proposing?”

“It’s an old mall, nobody goes there except adults, so the café. Nobody will know.”

“Oh, you’re going to the old mall?”

“Yeah! No paparazzi, no problem.”

“Well I don’t see the problem with the old mall, they still have Forever 21 and all that girly stuff.”

“Yup.” I said, popping the “p”. I took out the piece of ripped notebook paper Macy left for me on the counter that had all the stuff we had to buy.

·      Plastic bags

·      Chicken

·      Flour

·      Sugar

·      Milk

·      Diapers

·      Wet wipes

·      Baby wash

·      Woman’s Axe body wash

·      Cherry Coke

I marked off everything on the list except the diapers, baby wash, and wet wipes. I headed towards the baby isle, the boys following me. Once I had everything, I checked out, the boys got in their cars and I got in mine, driving back home to my soon to be wife.

“Babe, I’m home!” I said, smiling, thinking about the ring that was in my pocket. I was taking her out tomorrow.

“Did you go to the store?” She asked, setting the baby in the swing before helping me grab the bags.

“Yes.”

“Took you a while,”

“Zayn and Niall came with me.”

“That explains it,” She laughed, grabbing the grocery bags, putting the milk and stuff in the fridge.

“You are coming to that old mall with me tomorrow.”

“What’s happening with Annabelle?”

“Niall and Zayn are watching them. They begged for me to let them.”

“I like them.” She joked, putting the bag in the trash.

“I missed you.” I said, kissing her. She kissed back before laughing.

“You were only gone for not even the day, Harry.” She kissed me again.

“That doesn’t mean I can’t miss you. Did you miss me?”

“It gets a little lonely.” She said, smiling.

“Ouch.”

“What?”

“You just hurt me.”

“Where?” Her smile faded.

“Right here.” I pointed to my heart, and she laughed, pulling me close to her again as I re-wrapped my arms around her, placing multiple kisses over her face, making my way down to her neck, when Annabelle began crying.

“I can’t love your mummy, either?” I smiled, picking her up from the swing. She stopped crying, sucking her thumb as she laid on my chest.

“I’m going to bed, Harry.” Macy said, kissing my cheek before heading upstairs.

“Okay. I love you.” I said, kissing her nose.

“I love you too.”

Once I heard the door close, I began rocking Anna in my arms.