Chapter Thirty-Three

AN: Last chapter! Savior it!

Harry’s POV

My mom has left, it was nice having the extra help. And since they slept in Annabelle’s room, we didn’t wake up to a baby crying. We slept peacefully, all through the night. It was amazingly nice, I didn’t know sleep like that even existed.

Today Niall and Zayn were helping me pick out a ring for Macy. I was going to propose to her, Niall and Zayn themselves persisted to babysit all night, they knew I should propose soon. It would be best for all of us, really. Macy really wanted to get married to me, and I knew the feeling was mutual, I wanted to live the rest of my life with her too, and Annabelle needed wedded parents. I was looking for the perfect ring. She didn’t like anything gaudy. We had gone to Macy’s, nearly loosing all hope in finding the perfect ring.

“What about this one?” Zayn asked, looking at a box in the glass showcase.

“I like that.” Niall said. I furrowed my eyebrows together, walking over to them, looking at what I thought they were looking at.

“Is that a joke? That’s not even an engagement ring!” It was bright orange, a plain band.

“No, the one to the left of it.”

“Oh. That-that’s different.” I said, studying the ring. It was silver, small pink diamonds circling a white diamond that was a bit bigger than the pink ones. It was actually perfect, it matched… her, in general.

“I love it!”

A man from behind the counter came up to me, a woman working in the back.

“Harry? Harry Styles?” He asked, smiling.

“Yea, it’s me. Could I look at that ring right there?”

“The orange one? Um… alright…”

“No,” I laughed. “the one to the left of it. With the pink diamonds.”

“I see,” He opened the case with a small key. “are you proposing?”

“Yeah.” I smiled as he gave me the case with the ring.

“What size is she?” He asked, grabbing his ring sizer thing.

“What size is this one?” I asked. He took the ring from the box, sizing it on the long finger with the measurements on it.

“That’s her exact size, actually.”

“Well, Mr. Styles, then that means it is your lucky day!” He joked, smiling as he put the box in the case, grabbing me the same ring from the back storage room.

I paid for the ring, slipped the bag in my pocket, and we went out to do the groceries Macy had me get while I was out.

“So. When and where are you going to pop the question?”

“Not at a restaurant, I know that much.”

“Why not?”

“I can already tell she’s getting sick of eating all that fancy food.”

“Well geez, where are you gonna take her? Pizza Ranch?”

“Ha, ha. Funny, Niall. No, I’m going to take her to Nando’s.”

“Really?” He gasped, a smile making its way across his face.

“No. I’m thinking of taking her walking in the mall, then I’m hiring professional photographers to hide out where I’m proposing in the mall, and that’s my plan. I’ve already called them.”