"What are you doing here?" He questioned, opening the front door to his house. "I mean, not that I don't want you to be here, it's just-"

Rolling her brown eyes, Harper replied. "Derek told me to meet him here. I need to talk to him about the supernatural stuff that's been going on with me, since I have no clue what's happening."

Stiles' eyes widened. "You trust him?!" He exclaimed.

Harper sighed. "He knows more than us. I don't know, maybe he can smell out what I am and then we can go from there. I just know that I'm done with... whatever the hell is happening to me."

Stiles' eyebrows raised as they walked up the stairs. "What is happening to you?"

"I'll explain it when Derek gets here. Saves me having to tell it twice."

The couple entered Stiles' bedroom and Stiles immediately chucked his bag down on the floor beside the door, sitting down at the chair in front of his desk. Harper was about to lay on his bed when she saw a dark figure. She gasped, almost having a heart attack until she realised it was just Derek.

"Hey, Stiles!" Noah called from downstairs.

"Yo, Da- Derek." His eyes widened when he saw him stood there.

Derek held his finger up to his lips and warned Stiles with hand movements to get rid of his dad. Harper sat down on Stiles' bed, watching.

"I, um." Stiles raced towards the door, poking half of his body out to that Noah couldn't see inside.

"What did you just say?" She heard Noah frown.

Stiles scoffed. "What? I said 'Yo, Dad'."

"Listen, I've got something I've got to take care of..."

Harper stopped listening as she turned to face Derek. She didn't know what to say first. The brunette sighed and laid down on the bed, facing the ceiling as she waited for Stiles and Noah to be done talking. She'd wait to see why Derek wanted to meet at Stiles' house in the first place, and then ask him.

"Me too, I'm happy and proud of myself." Harper caught the end of the Stilinski's conversation, mentally cringing at her boyfriend's awkwardness.

"So they're really gonna let you play, right?" Noah hesitated, and Harper had to hold back a snort at the lack of faith that he had in his son.

"Yeah, dad. I'm first line," Stiles announced. "You bet." He added in a squeak.

"I'm very proud." Harper could practically hear the smile on Noah's face.

"Oh, me too." He paused. "Again, I'm... oh."

The door closed behind Stiles fully as his dad wrapped him into a tight hug, patting his back.

"Huggie. Huggie, huggie." He muttered awkwardly as they pulled away from each other.

"See you there." Harper heard Noah say before his footsteps began to go down the hall.

Stiles replied, "Take it easy."

As soon as Stiles came back through the door, Harper sat up in time to see Derek grab his jacket and slam him up against it. Harper's eyes widened and she jumped off of the bed, angrily watching as Derek pointed a finger at the lanky teenager, anger radiating off of him.

Harper could feel his anger for Stiles, and it made her angry at her boyfriend, too. She tried to hold it back, she didn't want to yell at Stiles or be mad at him, but she couldn't help it. What was going on with her?

"If you say one word..." Derek growled.

"What, you mean, like, 'hey, dad, Derek Hale's in my room. Bring your gun'?" Stiles sassed back. "Yeah, that's right. If I'm harboring your fugitive ass, it's my house, my rules, buddy." He slapped Derek's shoulder as the werewolf nodded and released him.