Santiago sent a bitter look her way and happy that there were no qualms over the fairness of the game she went on, "Both sides have similar numbers, the same number of high ranked wolves and a mix of varying skills. The rules are simple; retrieve the boar to your side. Once the animal is over your line then your team wins. During this exercise all forms of training are allowed, wolf forms and Human forms also. There are no limits to the damage you can inflict to other wolves, so long as it is not life threatening or results in death. Are we clear?"

A chorus sounded throughout the crowd. She nodded to Alpha Brett and with a sly smirk mocked the male, "Let the best team win."

Brett's gaze swam with the challenge, flicking from his original grey to a darker charcoal. "Don't hold back this time Alpha."

"Trust me, there's no holding back. Try not to lose this one."

The jab hit its intended target as Alpha Brett shivered, remembering the loss he had acquired two years prior when their packs joined against the severest winter they had encountered. Titania had not let that tippet of information slip. True to her word, she challenged the very beast within him to pry the win away from her hands, and that he would.

Wolves watched on with barely concealed interest as the two potential bond mates interacted before their very eyes. A few looks none too impressed at their display. They were so similar yet so different but a suitable match none the less.

Both the Alphas gave their opponents a few more jeers before departing to brief their teams on the strategy. Both Alpha's herded their hundred and thirty wolves to opposite ends of the pack land.

Titania mind linked her wolves as they all sat down around the Alpha's, informing them to keep their strategic thinking to themselves. Wanting to observe for herself, just how much these wolves had learned. Voices scattered over one another and after a threatening growl from Titania, each Alpha spoke in turn, revealing what their packs thought best.

Alpha Jules went first, "Bleulune says we should go offensive, grab the boar before the other team then continue on defense."

The French wolves nodded along with their Alpha's summary while a few muttered against such an idea. To Titania while valid, their plan was too simple with too many plot holes to prove any use and instead she turned her attention to the other French Alpha.

"Nous pensons qu'au contraire, il faudrait attendre en embuscade, défendre nos bords, puis prendre au piège l'autre équipe." Alpha Lumiere crossed his arms over his chest while Jules shook his head.

Alpha Jules muttered at the comment and turned to his comrade. "Defensive won't work, defending the borders won't get us the boar and ambushing is risky."

Growing agitated with the lack of respect many of the wolves had for the speaking Alpha's, she growled once more. The sinister promise threat to the sound brought the wolves to complete silence. Many bowed their heads in submission to the female who had to pinch the bridge of her nose to control her wolf, a being that was not taking the caged life well. For now, the wolf complied but Titania knew it would not be long before it was back demanding blood. The beast was becoming feral, blurring the fine line between sanity and insanity. For one could not live without one-half of their soul.

With a wave of her hand, Alpha Filip of northern Lithuania broke the momentary lapse in the atmosphere, "We agree with Alpha Jules. Simple is the most effective."

Without surprise, the Belgium Alpha Louis agreed with a defensive approach leaving a crossroads of such. The wolves were not grasping the bigger picture. Without Alpha Alfonso, Titania waited until a Spaniard spoke up but when none complied and sent her such foul looks she snapped. Grabbing the male that spoke out before, she brought him close to her face. The sharp canines poking perilously over her rosy lips.