"This isn't a debate about how good you are, the villagers need help and there are a lot of injured people and more will come in."

"I can help thought, I know I can beat at least one of those things."

"Yeah, I know you can but you can also heal all of our people. Not everyone can defend themselves and you need to protect them. This is important Yuyan," I argued back and wondered when she had become so stubborn.

She made an angry face wanting to argue back, but she turned to Kiyoko and they rushed to the hospital. Yuyan was definitely mad, but she was never one to argue more than she needed to, this might be the most she's ever argued with me.

I took a deep breath and began to run into the chaos. Buildings were being destroyed, families were running with their children with ninja behind defending them, and now four crazy dragons on the loose fighting those giant summoning animals. It was obvious they were being careful with the villagers though.

I took a moment to actually ponder that these dragons were the ones who trained Yuyan and basically raised her at her home. I could see why she ended up being so powerful.

I ran through the village giving people orders and saw so many of them struggling to keep up with all the havoc. Things were totally insane, and the leader of the Akatsuki would definitely feel our wrath.

According to the final hint Jiraya gave us, this is what he might mean in "the real one isn't there". I had come across a couple that people were fighting and I hoped they would be fine, I believed in them.

At the same time, they almost didn't have a choice if they wanted to save the lives of innocent civilians. I'm positive lives would be lost today.

Before going any further I heard an explosion close by followed by a scream that I felt I recognized.

"I should go check it out," I whispered to myself and ran through the debris.

I knew the moment would come when I would have to face one of these monsters, but I didn't think it would be so soon, much less two of them.

The situation seemed to suggest that Sakura was trying to defend a small family when this giant piece of metal decides to bomb the whole place, in the process she was hurt.

"Useless as ever," I shook my head at her.

"Oh shut up I was doing fine."

"Good job protecting these people, go to the hospital and take this family with you. They need you over there," I ordered.

"How are you gonna manage this all by yourself that's stupid!" she argued back like Yuyan did earlier.

"Come on who do you think I am?! I'm an anbu captain and I'm ranked a jounin I can handle it Sakura now get over there before-"

I spoke too soon before I saw the big hunk of metal swing at me. The other one only stood behind and watched, I'm assuming he was a long distance fighter.

Since he was mostly metal he wasn't too fast and I managed to grab his arm and throw him back. Unfortunately before I did there was a blade in his elbow that managed to cut my face.

"Get the hell out of here!" I yelled to Sakura, "you can help at the hospital, the villagers need you!"

She helped the family up and directed them towards the evacuation base. "You better make it out Hisui or I'll kill you myself," she begged.

"Geez, didn't think you cared so much."

"If you're wounded, I'll heal you, any wound you have, I'll do it!" Deep down in that strange personality, I was thankful Sakura was a good friend.

"Thanks, I'll be sure to get wounded plenty so you can be useful," I teased.

"Oh you, be careful."

"Yeah yeah you're taking too long!" I shouted when I saw the two getting ready to fight back.

She scurried away after that. Damn she talked for a long time.

"Tachibana Hisui," the one who wasn't a huge piece of metal finally spoke when we were alone. "I know who you are, this battle will certainly be exciting."

"I haven't been this excited for a fight in a long time. You're the guys who killed Jiraya and you'll pay for that right here!"

"You'll eat your own words Hurrican Hisui. Soon enough you'll feel the pain."

"Heh, I haven't heard that name in a long time, I'll be sure to put up a good fight."

Although I wasn't nervous or had no fear, there was a voice at the back of my head saying: if Jiraya can't do it, what makes me think I can?

But for Konoha, and to buy time I had to try harder than I ever had. I had ti save this village and protect it with everything I had.