It's just I'm telling you I'm willing to buy you anything you want to wear and you've gone to the cheapest place imaginable. The girls I normally date tend to do the opposite"

"You buy your girls lots of clothes then" I laughed.

"No, but when I do it's normally expensive"

"Sorry Jakie that's not my style, could you get used to that?" I smiled at him. He made a face when I called him Jakie, I knew he wouldn't like that.

"Most differently, now get what you need I don't like how many people there are in here"

"Worried someone's going to send a picture to the press, rich billionaire Jake Minster coat shopping in Primark"

"I'm not as shallow as my family thank you" he looked so cute, frowning at me.

"Come on" we spent nearly an hour in the store and I had finally found some jeans, two tops, one dress, a jacket, some boots and a few jumpers I was more than done. Jake kept on saying I needed more but that was all I wanted.

"That would be forty-two pounds please," the cashier said shocking Jake to heaven and back.

"What?" Jake asked. I suddenly panicked that I had got too much when he started talking about how cheap it all was. True the quality wasn't great and they wouldn't last me longer than a year but for that price why not.

"I can't believe we got all this for that much! That wouldn't even be the tax on some of the clothes I buy" he said that a little too loud and I could see people glaring at us. He looked so cute completely unaware of the people giving him evil looks in the queue. I just laughed at his shocked expression.

"Come on let's go"

"I've shopped in here before," he said as we walked into Topshop. He looked like he was more at home here. "These are prices I can start to understand"

"I've only ever brought a top from here before. It's a little dear for me"

"Yeah but I bet that top has lasted you longer than anything from that other place" I didn't want to admit he was right so I just ignored him.

"How much do you spend on clothes?" I asked, interested what he thought was the normal price to pay for a top.

"I don't know" he shrugged, was that a guy answer or a rich guy answer, I thought.

"How much is this jacket you're wearing?" I touched the collar of his coat jacket, grinning at how good it looked on him. Anything would look good on him.

"I can't remember, I think... two, three hundred maybe" he put his arms around my hips. I looked up at him wide-eyed removing my hand from the collar worried I'd ruin it.

"What?" I looked him up and down in the coat, he looked sexy in it but was that the cost of looking that good?

I opened up the inside and saw it was branded... Burberry. I let go of the material as it burned me. Sweet Jesus, he was holding me in a Burberry trench coat. Burberry!

I wanted to hold him tighter thinking this was the closes I'd ever get to wearing a Burberry... anything but I didn't want to create the fabric.

"You know their coats start from like a thousand right?" I looked at him dumbstruck.

"I don't really look at the tags" he just shrugged as he pulled me through the store. I was stunned.

We looked around and I didn't really see much I liked and everything I showed a little interest on Jake took in his hands saying 'let's get it'. I was a little nervous to touch anything before he brought the whole shop.