Chapter 32

When Jake came out of the shower dressed and ready for training, I had the whole table laid out with different breakfast treats as I had yet to work out what his favourite was.

"Wow you've been busy" he laughed.

"Your kitchen was well stocked and I didn't really know what you liked so I thought everyone likes a full English, then I remembered that you were Irish and might not like it so I quickly made some muffin bread that you could put any of this with" I shrugged like it was no big deal.

"You did all this in the twenty minutes I was in the shower getting ready?" he said looking around the kitchen island. There were four different types of eggs waiting for him, bacon, sausages, muffins, beans, mushrooms, tomatoes and toast.

"I work in a café remember, I'm used to slapping things up quickly" I looked over at him looking at the table like it was the first time he'd seen food. "Do you not like it? I could make something else"

"I love it!" he lent over and kissed my cheek. "Kate something you must know about me I eat anything and I think full English is at the top of my list. Thank You" he kissed me again, deeply on the lips this time.

Kissing him always made me feel like I was floating and I could fall at any moment.

We both moaned as we pulled away from each other.

"You're welcome... and I know how much you can eat. I saw you at that buffet table" we laughed.

"I'm a big guy, I need my food" I licked my lips just thinking about his body. Yes, he was a big, strong, muscly... sexy guy. My guy.

"You must work out a lot to burn it all off to look like that" I grinned looking away from his stare.

"Is that a compliment?" he smirked.

"I... it's just stating the facts" he laughed looking back at the food.

"Come on let's eat," he said.

I had my legs over Jakes lap as we both eat. We didn't talk much as we eat. He kept refilling my plate whenever I finished. I don't think I've ever eaten so much before. I think he wanted to fatten me up. Which if anyone else would have tried, I'd feel angry but Jake has a way of doing things that make me feel more protected and warm than annoyed.

Anyway, I wasn't paying attention to how much I was eating as his hands kept moving up and down my legs.

I was still only wearing his shirt, which gave him a good show of my legs and thighs. He saw me all last night but there was something about having the sunlight shining around us that made me feel, vulnerable.

"Oh, Lord! This tastes amazing!" he groaned.

"Thanks" I giggled happily as he pulled me fully on his lap.

"How did you learn to cook like this?"

"Millie mostly, I was working in a supermarket in the baking department where she used to money her suppliers and when I lost my job she took me in and taught me everything I know" thinking of Millie made me sad.

I went to go see her last week with Jake. I think she ended up loving him more than I do. I was still upset that Jake didn't want me working at the cafe. I could understand about the club but Millie was the closes thing I had to family.

"Are you two close?" he asked.

"Yeah, you could say that. She's like my Mum, my Nan and my best friend rolled into one. She's the nicest sweetest person I've ever met, if it wasn't for her I don't know where I would be"