The Archive

IMPORTANT NOTE! THIS ISN'T THE STORY!!

In case you were wondering where this story originally comes from, here it is! The first ever version I wrote at the ripe age of 14. It's around ten pages long and has far from a good story. It's 2am and I decided to finally cave in and rewrite it, so skip to the next chapter if you actually want the new and improved story! I can't promise you when I will upload more as this is mostly a "I am sleep deprived so screw it let's write some more" type of project for me. But don't worry I have a bunch of stuff in store for y'all!

It's been a whole week since the barrier was broken, and the monsters and humans seems to be working well together.

It turned out that no human remembered what happened for so many years ago,

and that was probably also for the best.

There were some empty places where the monsters could live for some time while the humans were building a whole town for them!

The humans were also wery inspired by the monster's science, so they were already planning to take a look at most of the stuff that Alphys had made. There was also some stuff that Alphys couldn't recognize, so some of the work was both new for the monsters and humans.

Of course, Alphys couldn't carry all of the stuff, so she had asked two skeletons called Papyrus and Sans to help.

~le start~

'SANS!!! DON'T JUST LAY THERE ON THE GROUND, YOU LAZY BONES! WE NEED TO HELP ALPHYS!!!'

'but it's so comfy, bro. so why not lay here for a second while you and alph packs the stuff? i'll help you carry the stuff, promise!'

'I-it's okay, Papyrus.'

Alphys giggled childishly.

'W-we can just pack for him. But that also means t-that you'll be carrying more t-than us. Is that okay with you, Sans?'

Sans nodded lazily from the ground. He used his big, blue hood from his jacket as a pillow for his head. He yawned and turned his head to the side, laying in a half-foster position.

About five minutes later, Alphys and Papyrus were done packing the stuff. They put all the heavy bottles in Sans' box to tease him a little. Maybe it was a little rude considering that Sans was the weakest of the three.

'SANS! GET UP AND TAKE YOUR HEAVY BOX! NYEH HEH HEH!'

Sans sat up, yawning. He looked around the room, saw Papyrus and then laid down again. 'gimme five more minutes...' he said and started fake-snoring.

"SAAAANS! YOU CANNOT SLEEP HERE! GET UP THIS INSTANT!'

'pff,' Sans answered. 'you know what? i'm so good at sleeping, i can even do it with my eyes closed.'

For a short moment, Papyrus' eyes widened, like Sans had told him the coolest thing ever.

But then he realized the bad pun, turned around dramatically and walked away with heavy steps.

'tough crowd...' Sans mumbled as he got up and looked tiredly at the box.

'shouldn't i just use my magic? that would be so much easier ...

nah, that would just be cheating.'

He took the heavy box and left the underground slowly with a lot of pauses on the way.

It took some time for Sans to come ouside without using his 'shortcuts'.

The box way way too heavy for him, so he needed to let it down and take several breaks.