He drops hints

Harry

You, Niall, and Harry are sitting on the couch at your and Harry's shared flat. "Hey, Niall, do you think you can get Y/N some coffee?" Harry asks Niall. You look at him funny, but decide to ignore it. "Is everything alright?" You ask as Harry put his arm around your shoulders. "Yeah, everything is perfect." He pauses. "Did you like that movie? Where that guy proposed to that girl." You can't help the giggle that escapes your lips. You could tell he wasn't paying enough attention, but you tried to keep him happy and let him continue. "Um, yeah. I loved it." You smiled. You nuzzled into his chest as Niall came back with a giant mug of your favourite coffee. You smiled, taking the coffee.

Niall

You sat down on the lawn chair, Niall sitting next to you. "Hey, if we ever get married, wouldn't it be cool to have an Irish wedding?" You chocked on your drink as you took a sip. "What?" you asked, trying to recover from coughing. "It's just something to think about." He smiled. He got up and walked away, going over to see his nephew and brother. All you can think about is what had just happened. You didn't notice that the sun was going down until Niall came back outside. "Are you going to come inside?" He asked. Smiling.

Louis

Louis decided to take you for a walk. What you didn't realize was that you were walking past a bunch of bridal shops. You could kinda feel like he was dropping hints about getting married, but you weren't sure if you wanted that right now. "Y/N, are you okay?" Louis asked. "Um, yeah. I'm fine. It's a beautiful day." you smiled, not wanting him to know that you were on to his little, hint.

Zayn

You decided that it was a nice day to go to the beach with some friends, so you, your sister, and your beat friend went to the beach. Well, Zayn must have thought the same thing, because you saw a bunch of girls in a circle fangirling, and noticed that in the middle of that circle was, Niall, Harry, and Zayn. When they finally got away, he made his way over to you. You looked over and saw a cute Beach wedding not far from where you were. "That's cute. I like beach weddings, don't you?" Zayn asked you, smiling as he looked into your eyes. "Um, yeah, that is cute." you smile back.

Liam

"Y/N" your 5 year old little sister calls out to you. "Y/S/N" you called back. "Do you like Li?" she asked? You kinda looked at her funny. You smiled, then replied. "With all my heart." She took off and 2 minutes later, she came back, dragging Liam by his shirt. "Li!" she smiled. "Would you ever marry Y/N?" she asked. You looked shocked, but Liam just smiled and whispered loudly to her saying "Only if she said yes."