Chapter 15: Help Me

"Cody!" I shouted busting into the room.

"What?" Cody shouted back spinning around in his chair.

"You need to hack into those security cameras quickly!" I said.

"I know, I'm trying!" He said spinning back around in his chair.

"Please hurry! We have to find her before it's too late," I said.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"Skye's been kidnapped!" I yelled.

"Oh..."

"This is why you need to hurry!" I said.

"I'm going as fast as I can, boss," He said typing.

"Okay, just call me when you find something. I'm going back to see if I can get any more answers," I said running back to my car.

Skye's POV

I've been brutally beaten, and I am still tied up to this stupid chair. I don't know how much longer I can make it. I have deep cuts, burns, and blood all over me. I'm just so tired, and I want to escape this horrible place. I've been screaming for help for hours begging for someone to find me but no one came. I'm losing all hope, and I think I might be here forever. Now, I'm sitting here in the middle of the room waiting for Jackson to come back and torture me some more. A little while later, I heard the door creak open.

I expected Jackson to come in the door with another "fun game" he made up. Instead, a very tiny young girl entered the room. She was very skinny and only looked to be about 10 or 11. She had some bruises but not as many as me. She was carrying a tray that some knives and a gun on it. The young girl walked up to me and whispered into my ear, "I'm so sorry. I wish I could help," then she started to leave.

"Maybe you can!" I said to her.

She turned around and walked back up to me.

"How?" She asked.

"Have you ever been to Kasper Corporations?" I asked her.

"I've been there a couple of times," She said.

"Is there any possible way you could get there?" I asked.

"I have some money saved up. I could probably get a taxi!" She said smiling.

"Go there and ask for Elliot Kasper. Tell them it's about Skye Rutz and then bring him here," I told her.

"I'll do my best!" She said running out the door.

"Thank you!" I said quietly as she shut the door behind her.

I looked up at the clock to see it was one in the morning. It's been about three days since I was kidnapped. A little while later, the door creaked open revealing Jackson. He had an evil smile on his face that showed he was out for blood. He walked straight to the knife and pointed it at me. Then he got a really weird smile. A smile I had only saw once in my life. I began to shake uncontrollably and cry. He put down the knife and walked out of the room.

He came back a few minutes later with a spray. He sprayed it directly in my face. Suddenly, my whole body went completely numb. He untied me and pushed me on the floor.