23: Return to Drila

Daniel fell to his knees, gripping his stomach. Blood dropped from his mouth. "Daniel!" I yelled worriedly, my sister holding me back. Harmire kicked him across the room. "No! Stop!"

I got around my sister and ran in between them. "Yukiko... stay with Kimi..." Daniel said trying to get up.

"Stop, Harmire, please. You'll kill him." I said looking at Harmire sadly. He walked over to me, cupping my cheek.

"Stay away from her!" Lorelei yelled pushing him away. He laughed.

"If I have to take you out to, I will." He threatened, getting ready for another fight. Lorelei and Dewdrop were beat quickly. "This is to easy."

"Fine, I'll have to do this myself." Kimi said hissing. "This is your only chance to stand down Harmire."

Harmire chuckled. "If I can't have her then he can't either!" Harmire yelled as a portal opened below me. I fell, screaming.

"Yukiko!" I heard Daniel yell before the protal closed. Suddenly, I got the ground, and started looking around.

"Drila?" I said recognizing the place. Not good, if I'm here alone then what if Lucas finds me? Remembering where Caleb lived, I rushed in that direction. Please let him be home.

Once I got there, I quickly knocked on the door. My ears and tail were tucked, for my dear of Lucas finding me. Caleb opened the door, surprised to see me. When he noticed none of my friends, he pulled me in.

"Why are you here alone? Lucas is still wandering around. Where is Lorelei?" He asked closing the door.

"They are fine... I got teleported here. I'm sure they'll come for me. Please tell me I can stay here. I don't want to be out there alone." I said shaking a little. "I'm scared."

"Its fine, you can stay here." He said smiling. I stayed at the front of the house watching for Daniel. I'm sure he'll come looking for me.

Lucas passed by the window, and looked over. He seemed a bit surprised to see me, but soon became happy. I accidentally looked into his eyes and it felt like something was controlling me.

I stood up, and walked outside. Caleb had gone to work for the night. Once I was in front of Lucas, I snapped out of my trance. I looked up at him with fear. "Please... don't hurt me." I said backing away.

He grabbed my arm smirking. "Where's that boyfriend of yours?" He asked raising an eyebrow. Lucas started dragging me somewhere. "Answer me."

"N...nearby." I lied, not like it would help. Eventually, we arrived in an abandoned area. The only place that looked nice was a house in the middle.

"Well, I highly doubt he'll find you. So, welcome home." He said dragging me inside. I was brought inside a room and he locked the door. "Let's start the fun."

Ichigo010 out~