12: The New Girls

I woke up and I instantly smelled fish. My favorite so my tail and ears perked up. I got out of bed and changed into a pair of skinny jeans and t-shirt that says "Neko's Rule!". Quickly I put my shoes and socks on, and I run downstairs.

In the kitchen Daniel is cooking breakfast. "Good morning." He said as I walked up to him. The fish cooking smelled so amazing.

"It smells so good. Nya~." I said as he pet behind my ear. He finished cooking then we ate. When we were done we left to go to school.

We took our seats when we got to class. "We have two new students today. Welcome Lorelei Carleth and Dewdrop Frostlake." She said as a fairy and elf walked in to the classroom.

The fairy is wearing a light blue dress, and heels that are white. Her wings are black, blue, and are like that of a butterflies. The elf has dark pink hair and ice blue eyes. She is wearing a green dress and dark green flats. They take there seats, and Lorelei sits next to me.

"Hello my name is Yukiko Tora." I said smiling. She looked at me and smiled.

"It's nice to meet you Yukiko." She said as she looked back up at the front. After class we all had break. "Hey, Dewdrop. This is Yukiko. She has offered to show us around the school."

"Hello." I said as we shook hands.

"Hello Yukiko. It's nice to meet you." She said smiling. I gave them a tour of the school. Daniel walked towards us.

"Hey Yukiko." He said smiling.

"Oh, hey." I said smiling back.

"So you are the new students. It's nice to meet you both. I'm Daniel." He said shaking their hands.

"Its nice to meet you too." Dewdrop said smiling.

"I'm guessing this is your boyfriend." Lorelei said laughing a little. I shook my head yes.

It's been a week and now me and Daniel are friends with the new girls they are really nice.

My least favorite class is starting today. Archery. They make every student take it. "I'm so happy about the archery class we are starting. I'm good with a bow and arrow." Lorelei said smiling.

"Really? I suck with a bow." I said scratching the back of my head.

"The class is one where we are supposed to help each other, right?" She asked and I shook my head yes. "I'll help you, and if you still need help you can come to my house."

"Really?" I asked happily.

"Yes. I wouldn't mind helping you. You have been nice to me since I got here."

"Thank you."

"No problem."

During the class I was actually able to hit the target for the first time. I was shocked, but I smiled. It was because Lorelei is helping me. I still decide to go to her house for more practice.

Lorelei and Dewdrop lead me to their house. Which oddly enough is connected to an archery range. Dewdrop is also apparently adopted.

"My family bought it and fixed it up. Then, we moved here." She said smiling. She got me and her a bow and we went to the range. "First I suggest taking a deep breath, then pull the arrow back."

I did as she said. "Now aim and fire." She said as she fired and arrow she hit the bullseye. I fired and the arrow hit the side of the target.

I kept practicing for a few days, and about three days after my first practice I hit really close to the bullseye. I smiled at Lorelei.

"I almost hit the bullseye!" I cheered happily. Most people would cheek because they hit a bullseye. This is the closest I have ever gotten though.

"We should wrap up practice for today." She said smiling and standing from her spot.

"Hello Yukiko." I heard a voice. It was familiar. It was Adam. I looked up and he was there.

Cliffhanger
Ichigo010 out~