2: Marcus Wants Payback

I shall now put this book into a P.O.V Yukiko's P.O.V.

As I'm walking home I notice Marcus following me so I started to run. He started to run after me. I bumped into someone and almost fell. My eyes closed.

An arm wrapped around my waist and kept me from falling. "Are you okay?" The boy ask. I open my eyes and saw Daniel.

"D-Daniel." I said standing up quickly and blushing. "I-I'm sorry. I wasn't watching where I was going."

"It's okay, but why were you running?" He asked worriedly. I looked back and saw that Marcus was just watching.

"It's Marcus. He is following me." I said hiding behind him.

"I don't see him." Daniel said looking around. "It's okay though. I would never let anyone hurt you."

He pet my head and started walking and I followed. "You just got back and you are already having to deal with my problems. I'm sorry."

"It's not your fault, so don't worry about what I do for you." He smiled gently and continues walking. We arrived at my house.

"I'm surprised you still remember where I live." I said as we both went in. "My mom is away on business so it's just me."

"Well I'm going to go. See you tomorrow bye." He said as he left. I smiled and waved as he left.

The next day I was walking home when Marcus stepped in front of me. There is a bandage over his nose. His friends surrounded me.

Thay started moving towards me and I backed into an alley. My back hit a wall, and I closed my eyes in fear.

Marcus put his hands on both sides of the wall to keep me from running. I started shaking. "It's time for your punishment." He said smirking.

I opened her eyes just enough to see Marcus leaning towards me. He moved one of his hands and lifted my chin up towards him.

His lips were just about to touch mine. "What is wrong never had a kiss before?" One of his friends asked laughing.

"Get away from her or you'll have worse then a broken nose." Daniel said walking towards them. Marcus pulled his head away and growled when he saw Daniel.

Marcus's friends turned and growled at Daniel as well.

Cliffhanger
Ichigo010 out~