20: Childhood Memories

I just looked at her for a minute. "Father took me with him when he left mother. You were only 1 when we left. I thought that maybe mom would have told you about me." She said sighing. "Well your friends are just down the hall. Let's go get them free."

I looked down at my shirt. She took a brown jacket, that I just realized she was wearing, off. Then, she handed it to me and I put it on. "Thank you." I said with a soft smile.

"Come on." She said as we left the room. We walked down the hall until we reached a brown door. Kimi opened the door slowly, and looked into the room.

Then, she just swung the door open. We walked in to see Lorelei and Dewdrop chained to the wall. We got them unchained. "Are you two alright?" I asked as they shook their heads yes.

"We are fine, but what about you?" Lorelei asked looking at me.

"I'm fine. We need to get out of here." I said as Kimi walked over to the door. I heard foot steps and I know she heard them too. She motioned for us to be quiet.

The footsteps past us. She then motioned for us to follow her. We followed her down a few hallways then to a big door. She opened it, and we were outside. This is the mansion that I heard people talking about.

We left the grounds and returned to the hotel room. Kimi had a key, so that we could get in. We got all of our stuff together, and I finished first. Kimi asked me to talk to her in the hall.

"Did you want to tell me something?" I asked looking at her.

"I'm not sure if you remember, but when you were 5 you knew I was your sister." She said pulling s picture out of her pocket. "I came to see you back then, and we played at the park."

"I don't remember much from when I was a kid." I said as she handed me the picture. It was me when I was younger, and another girl. She looks like Kimi.

She is pushing me on a swing. We both look so happy. That's when I had a flashback.

"Big sis!" I yelled running to Kimi. We are younger, and I jumped into her arms.

"Would you like to go to the park?" She asked and I shook my head yes. "Come on."

She grabbed my hand, and we went to the park. Our mother was with us. I sat on of the swings. "Push me!" I said happily. Kimi laughed a little.

"Okay, but don't fall." She smiled and mom was laughing a little too. Mother took a picture while Kimi was pushing me.

"Here keep this Kimi, so you will never forget your little sister." Mom said as a red car pulled up. Kimi took the picture as a man got out of the car. "I still have one more day with Kimi."

"I have a trip, and she needs to come with." The guy said as mom stood in between us. I grabbed hold of Kimi.

"Wh-what is g-going on?" I asked big sister. The man slapped mom across the face c and she fell to the ground. He walked over to us, and grabbed Kimi.

"Goodbye Yukiko! I will never forget you, and I promise I will see you again someday!" She yelled and I could feel tears streaming down my face.

A tear dripped onto my hand as I continued to look at the photo. "Who was that man that took you while we were at the park?" I asked as she hugged me.

"That was our dad. He isn't actually like that most the time. He still loved mom, and regretted doing that everyday." She said pulling away.

"Then why did he do it?" I asked wiping a tear away.

"If we had not left then we would have put you and mom in danger." She said sighing. "Only reason why dad took me was because I had already met these guys. He divorced mom, because he didn't want you or mom to get hurt."

Cliffhanger
Ichigo010 out~