5: Secret

"Tell me what you know about Daniel, and I might consider leaving you be." Austin said leaning close to my face.

"I-I don't know wh-who your ta-talking about." I said as he sighed.

"Let me rephrase that. If you don't tell me I'll do some very unpleasant things to you. I will also make it hurt, a lot." He said moving closer. That's when I noticed his black wings.

"H-how do y-you know D-Daniel?" I asked starting to shake. He kissed me roughly then pulled away. A tear streamed down my face.

"You answer my questions. Do you understand?" He asked as I shook my head yes. "Now I want you to tell me what his weaknesses are. Well other than you that is."

"H-his left w-wing." I said trying to move away some.

"His left wing? Why the left one?" He asked as I looked down. "Oh. I see he got hurt protecting you didn't he?"

I shook my head yes. There was a knock at my door. "Yukiko?" Daniel asked knocking on my door. Austin ran out my back door just as Daniel got in.

He ran over to me. "Daniel!" I said jumping into his arms.

"Are you okay? What did he do to you?" Daniel asked looking from me to the back door.

"I-I'm okay j-just a bit sc-scared. H-he asked me for o-one of your we-weaknesses. I-I'm sorry I-I didn't w-want t-to." I said shaking in his arms.

"It's okay I know you were scared. What did you tell him?"

"I told him your left wing was a weakness." I said as I calmed down some.

"So you lied to him?" He asked kissing my forehead.

"I might have been scared, but I was worried about you possibly getting hurt." I said pulling away from our hug.

"I don't know how he found you."

"How does he know you?"

"A lot of things happened after I moved." He said looking a bit sad.

"Did you get involved with bad people?" I asked worried.

"I may have been in the wrong place at the wrong time. A few time, and some may have been on purpose." He said sighing.

"What did you do?"

"Took down some thugs. Made a gang angry. I didn't think they would follow me, and I didn't even know they knew about you." He looked at me sadly. "I'm so sorry."

"It's okay. I'm fine he just asked me a question, and kissed me." I said looking down.

"He what?" Daniel asked worriedly. "Is that all he did. He didn't touch you there did he?"

He started to freak out. I quickly kissed him and he kissed back. "All he did was kiss me. I'm fine, I promise."

"I'm not leaving you tonight. He knows where you live, and he may come back. I want to keep an eye on you."

"Okay." I said smiling. "I love you Daniel."

"I love you too." Daniel said picking me up.

"What are you doing?" I asked as he carried me to my room.

"I know it's the morning, but your still in your pajamas get changed. I want to take you somewhere." He said putting me down then leaving the room.

I got changed into a cute outfit. Blue Jean colored button up shirt, black jeans, and blue converse. I pulled my hair into a ponytail, and I used a red ribbon to tie it up. "Okay where are we going?"

"You'll know when we get there." He said grabbing my hand and we walked out of my house.

Cliffhanger
Ichigo010 out~