1: His Return

There is bullying in this so if you are sensitive you have been warned.

Yukiko Tora has long white hair that goes with her white tail and ears. as she waking down the hallway everyone can be heard calling her names, but she just ignores them and continues walking. The bell rings for her 3rd block. Which she gets a break on. As she is walking towards her next class, because she loves to be the first one there, she is pushed up against the locker by Marcus. He is the number one school bully, and he is a werewolf.

"Well look at what we have here. If it isn't the good for nothing girl." Marcus said with a smirk. Yukiko looked at the ground saddened. "You are just a piece of garbage, and-" He said throwing Yukiko to the ground. his shoulder was tapped by someone behind him. "What do you-" He said turning around and realizing it was Daniel. "I thought you moved."

Daniel has black hair and blue eyes. He has big white wings.

"And I thought I taught you not to hurt Yukiko. Apparently we all think things. Now are you going to run or am I going to have to teach you a lesson." Daniel said crossing his arms.

"You've been gone for three years. I'm not scared of you anymore." Marcus said doing something very stupid. He threw a punch at Daniel, and Daniel just caught the punch. Daniel punched Marcus in the face and he knocked out.

"Maybe you should rethink that. You OK Yukiko?" He said helping Yukiko off the ground. Yukiko just stared at him in shock. "What? Are you not happy to see me?"

"I'm happy to see you. It's just I thought I was never going to see you again." Yukiko said smiling.

"I promised I would come back. I'm just keeping that promise." Daniel said smiling back. Yukiko heard Marcus's friends coming down the hallway and talking. Her ears flattened on her head and her tail went down in fear. "What's wrong?"

"Marcus's friend are coming and they aren't going to be happy." Yukiko said hiding behind Daniel as the came down the hall.

"Who are you, and what did you do?!" One of them asked when they saw Marcus. There is three of them and they are all werewolves.

"My name is Daniel."

"Well Daniel you just made a big mistake." He said getting in a fighting position. Yukiko gripped the back of Daniel's shirt. "And you Yukiko. We will punish you later."

"If you want to hurt her. You will have to go through me first." Daniel said glaring at them. They ran at him and he flipped all of them on their backs.

"Ow." One of them said as Daniel grabbed Yukiko's hand and started walking. When they were out of site of them she hugged him and he hugged back. She pulled away and looked up at him and smiled.

"I thought that you were going to forget me."

"Forget you? I never stopped thinking about you." Daniel said smiling. "I'm guessing he started bullying you as soon as I left."

Yukiko shook her head no. "He was cautious the first year but after that is when he started bullying me. Anyways though what is your schedule?"

"Here." He said handing Yukiko his schedule.

"Okay, explain why we have the exact same classes."

"I might have pulled some strings." He said laughing a bit.

"I'm happy you did. We need to get to class." Yukiko said grabbing his hand and running towards the class. Daniel blushed a little as he followed holding Yukiko's hand back.

Ichigo010 out~