"Aight bet but why I gotta be all that though b, I just asked a simple question like talk to me nice"

"This nigga" Ash chuckles.

After going through mad security and Big black oversized ass, they finally cleared us to head upstairs to kings office.

As we walk up the spiral staircase I admired all the paintings on the walls. King lived in a big ass mansion on the upper East side of Manhattan, he ran the streets and the big offices downtown aka lower Manhattan.

Approaching his office we were greeted by two more security guards.

"Yo how much security does one need?" I whisper.

"Yea this nigga odeed" kil responds lowly.

"Deadass" Ash adds.

"Y'all can go in now" One of the guards spoke opening the door for us. One after the other the three of us walk in, me and ash sat down leaving kil to stand since it was only two chairs in front of the desk.

"Wassup me amigos" He greets from behind the desk.

"Trying to get to the bag" Ash spoke.

"That's what we're all here for right, I have an business opportunity for the three of you, I've been watching and I see what you three do on my blocks so I have an opportunity for you, I---"

"Yo no disrespect but I'm tired of pushing nick bags, I'm ready for them kilos" I say cutting him off.

He held an amused expression as a smirk grew on his face and a deep chuckle rumbles from his lips.

"Tired of the nick bags eh? Alright, I'm going to give you 5 kilos of cocaine they need to be delivered exactly at 7 am tomorrow, the location is in the bag, if you fuck up your done but if you don't we'll talk" He snaps his fingers and a duffel bag was forced into my chest by one of the guards.

"I'll see you around 7:30 tomorrow, hopefully"

I stood up from the chair slinging the bag over my shoulder as one of his guards ushered us to the door.

"Oh and kilo, I'll kill you if you ever interrupt me while I'm speaking again" That was the last thing we heard besides the door slamming behind us as we were shoved back in the hallway.

"These niggas in here mad disrespectful" Kil mumbles brushing his shirt off.

"Yo what that nigga call you?" Ash asks as we walked down the hall.

"Kilo"

Jordan "Kilo" Parish

Akil (uh•kill) "Kil" Parish

Ashley "Ash" Parish