Getting the Attention of Murayama

Y/N's POV

     I walked away from Furuya when I saw a teacher scuttle across the corridor, rushing for the stairs.  His eyes darted here and there as he kept an eye out for students.  Little did he know that there was one right behind him. 

Y/N:   "Hello~"

     I had to step back, as the teachers arms swung wildly as soon as he heard my voice.  When he saw that it was only a girl, harmless to his eyes, he calmed down considerably.

Y/N:   "I was beginning to wonder if there were any teachers in this entire school.  I have a form I need to give in."

     I smiled brightly at him, and fished in my pockets for the Oya High acceptance form.  I then gave it to the teacher.  His eyes scanned over it, and then he nodded.

???:   "Everything seems to be in order.  Welcome, to Oya High, Y/N!  Our boarding house was . . . let's just say destroyed, so you can do one of two things.  Either go home at night, or else you can come stay at my place...  If you make a mess of my home though, you are not just out of my house, you are kicked from Oya High."

     I really can't go home, and he's only a teacher who seems nice enough I guess that I could live in his home for a while.

Y/N:   "I guess I could stay with you for a while... If you don't mind."

Teacher:   "Good, it's settled then."

     He looked me up, and down before continuing.

Teacher:   "Make sure you dress similar to this usually."

     I looked down at what I was wearing.  To be honest I hadn't really looked at what I was wearing, and I hadn't really went to great care to choose my outfit.  However, I was proud of myself because it looked surprisingly well.  I realised that the teacher always wanted me to wear clothes that I could fight in, and that was understandable.  

     The teacher then gave me his address, and then he clambered down the stairs when he heard foot-steps approaching from on down the corridor

     The teacher then gave me his address, and then he clambered down the stairs when he heard foot-steps approaching from on down the corridor.  I on the other hand turned to face the foot-steps.